Originally Posted by curdog4570

For crying out loud, Scott, the man is not talking about posts on THIS thread. He's pointing out that Fireball and Ringman clutter up other threads by posting bible verses when the topic is purely secular.

What he may not know is that they have an agenda. The bible verses are NOT directed at non believers.

Their intent is to create doubt among believers who don't happen to subscribe to the teachings of the Campbellites,aka Church of Christ members.

Teachings like.. God ONLY reveals Himself thru the Bible.

And.. Water baptism is a requirement for salvation.

They are out to "save" US....... not the lost souls [if there be any such thing].

The Word inflames stiff necked people, both believers and non-believers. If me posting it bothers you to a great degree, that simply reveals where you're at, and says nothing condemning at all about me. To the contrary, to a believer, the Word is LIFE. I very much enjoy reading it. Don't you?

Quite a stretch for you to tell me what I believe, I admit I was a little surprised you made the leaps you did. Pray for a discerning spirit before going off on a rant.

As for original thought, I have plenty, here's my take on that-

"Don't waste what is holy on people who are unholy. Don't throw your pearls to pigs! They will trample the pearls, then turn and attack you."

I've learned to save my thoughts for people that are sincere and honest in intent. Does it infuriate you that I refuse to be trapped by dishonest words and intentions? Men that do not act honorably do not deserve to be treated as if they did, so I refuse to engage them.

As I posted earlier, the Word cuts to the core of a man, and reveals him, so that's what I post. If you want to argue with the Word, take it up with God.

Bring a lunch.

LOL