Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by Ringman
I can't say it any clearer than that.

The way I read his question a"yes" or "no" would seem clearer. Of course that's just a Catholic's way of thinking.......Lord knows we're not actually "Christian" according to a number of the "righteous" here, so what do I know.

George

But according to the Pope, Catholics are the only righteous one's and everyone else, including all others who consider themselves "Christian" are on a one way trip to Hell.

Can't disagree.......the Pope says a lot of things. I'm certainly not going to argue that In a "good" Catholic: I swear too much, work on Sundays, etc. I try to do right by my family, friends, community and strangers to the best of my ability. I figure the rest will sort itself out.

My dad's blood screams out for a "good" death so the Valkyries will carry me to a great mead hall........does anyone know for sure? grin

George

Notice I quoted the Pope, and didn't presume to speak for you. After all, for an LE, you seem to be a pretty reasonable guy. wink

The mead hall sounds a lot more fun to me then sitting around playing harps.

Anyone else for Valkyries dancing on the tables?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell