Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

jim and cavlvin........will it be as bad as 08...no way to tell...but I dont think I have ever seen inflation so bad.....my background is construction.....and this looks like a bad bubble to me...bob

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BobMt

jim and cavlvin........will it be as bad as 08...no way to tell...but I dont think I have ever seen inflation so bad.....my background is construction.....and this looks like a bad bubble to me...bob

How have they been financing the construction Bob?

When we find material...we simply can't afford it....or afford to pay 6 percent on it anyway.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
If fuel prices keep going up like they have in the past week, it'll be here before you know it.

It'll depend on whether or not we open up production in this country. Unfortunately, the current administration is trying to save the planet by destroying the planet.

That's even a hoax, they could care less about the environment. Its the greatest fraud scheme ever perpetuated even more so then Covid control, a kindergarten class in the worst school district has more brains then the staff and executives do in the White House.

Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by BradinVA
I do believe there are nefarious people in the wings guiding some things, but I think many underestimate the level of stupid.

I truly believe many of our woes are because there are a LOT of stupid people trying to run things.

You would be Wrong.

These people are not stupid and certainly not incompetent, they are Agenda Driven and so far they have managed to take over the Media, take control of our Education System, take control of Social Media, take control of our Justice System, take control of our Military and LE, take control of The Legislative Branch AND figured out how to steal a Presidential election .

Not bad for a bunch of incompetent halfwits.

OH, and they have managed to convince over half the country that what they are doing is a good thing.

People keep saying this kind of thing, that the people in charge are stupid? NO they're very smart, they're working at taking over an entire country, and doing a great job, When you're living hand to mouth and they're sitting on a yacht eating the finest cuisine sipping champagne maybe you can re-access who the smart one is.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Calvin
Saying a recession is coming is like saying the sun will rise in the morning. Give a year/quarter and stand by your prediction. Folks have been calling for crashes since whenever. Do they happen? Eventually.

Geez’US Dude do you know how many products use a Oil Base Ingredient..
150.00 Oil will destroy the World .. 200.00 need I say More.
When Input cost go up prices go Up . At some point the Consumers will stop buying then the Producers stop building then the product that’s out there well the price goes Parabolic..
The Death to America Crowd can’t wait..
In fact for them the sooner the Better
Next Stop .. The Basement..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Written in 1919

Lenin is said to have declared that the best way to destroy the Capitalist System was to debauch the currency. By a continuing process of inflation, governments can confiscate, secretly and unobserved, an important part of the wealth of their citizens.
(...)
Lenin was certainly right. There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose.

.... like tears in the rain
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
In 08 everyone was at the mall. This one will hurt.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Its going to happen well before the midterms and it going to make 2008 look like a teddy bear. Your going to see Marshal Law in the US soon. Canada was a neighborly test run

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 673
Total economic collapse, mainly because the corruption has been/being exposed. I sure wouldn't want to be a media person responsible for propping up this shyte with their lies, the "weeping and gnashing of teeth" is going to fall on them, there are others.

Howdy,

I'd guess 85-90% of the general public wouldn't even consider saying ''something mean'' to these tv mouth-pieces nor their producers/corporation owners. And if someone did, most, would consider it bad/rude.
Say like, if I punched rachael maddow in the mouth knocking out all of her teeth, 3/4 of the people on this board would think I'm a jackass for doing it.

I remember back during the obama regime when the economy was in the crapper, George Stephanopoulos was shopping antique's back east somewhere and people were kissing his asss.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Trystan
Its going to happen well before the midterms and it going to make 2008 look like a teddy bear. Your going to see Marshal Law in the US soon. Canada was a neighborly test run

define "soon"

Me

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Trystan

I say probably after the midterms because the FED will hold off the eminent dramatic interest rate hikes until then.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by BobMt

How have they been financing the construction Bob?

When we find material...we simply can't afford it....or afford to pay 6 percent on it anyway.

jim.....pretty much all my building has been for people that pay cash.....600 ,000 to 3 mill...did one that was around 5 mill.....these are figures before the big run up....low interest rates are allowing alot of people to buy houses at a price that they couldn't have before.....which drives the input prices on houses even higher......which jacks up the houses even more....take away low interest this run up is going to go away........I just sold my house....going to live in a 5th wheel while I build a shop and a ...small cabin.....to live in while I build my house....waiting to see if the downturn will ease up building prices....also I have kind of retired so will be doing as much as I can on my own projects to save money.

the prices of material right now is insane and labor costs.....we need a good recession ....bob

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Nice.

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Calvin
Saying a recession is coming is like saying the sun will rise in the morning. Give a year/quarter and stand by your prediction. Folks have been calling for crashes since whenever. Do they happen? Eventually.

All depends on how you want to measure a recession. As far as I know were already deep into a recession. Inflation has been outpacing income for a year now. That’s a contraction of the real economy in my book. The recent fuel price jump is accelerating inflation as we speak. Thousands of small businesses have closed and labor participation rates are down. Some “free” money and monkeying with the data is hiding the results but that scheme is off the rails and will just add to the misery now. Most working people are already feeling the lower standards of living. It won’t be declared an official recession until Wall Street is getting crushed which is now starting. Most recessions are over before they’re ever officially recognized. This one won’t be over quickly. Structurally we’re in a bad place and the normal method of spending our way out is a big part of the problem this time.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We're already in a recession, we just need to see what's in front of us at this moment.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Eighty-one million voters deserve every evil that 's about to befall them. They voted for it. I hope every last one of them choke on it.

Yep can't be denied. The giant herd of cattle that is america voted the dumbass into office. Oh looky looky what that got us...........

If you find yourself in a hole....quit digging
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
What’s in Front of US is J Pow Pow next week..
If the Fed raises Interest Rates in face of all that’s happen you know they want to bring Rome Down..
Run for the Door faster than everyone else..

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I do believe there are nefarious people in the wings guiding some things, but I think many underestimate the level of stupid.

I truly believe many of our woes are because there are a LOT of stupid people trying to run things.

You would be Wrong.

These people are not stupid and certainly not incompetent, they are Agenda Driven and so far they have managed to take over the Media, take control of our Education System, take control of Social Media, take control of our Justice System, take control of our Military and LE, take control of The Legislative Branch AND figured out how to steal a Presidential election .

Not bad for a bunch of incompetent halfwits.

OH, and they have managed to convince over half the country that what they are doing is a good thing.

If you say so, but it sure took a lot of stupid people to get us to this point.

The only “Stupid” people are those that voted fir this schit and support anything Democrat.

I thought voting didn't count.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
We haven’t had true economic growth for over two decades, and if you think we have, then you are simply relying on the government’s doctored numbers they want you to believe, and don’t know how to run the “true” numbers to discern what the truth is, the “real" GDP +/-.

Last quarter was worse than 1981 rate of inflation. That is how bad this is, and will get worse. This is going to make the 80’s look like the roaring twenties.

You talk about your great great grandparents, well welcome to the Great Great Depression.

True inflation is above 12%. What do you think setting interest rates above 12% to tame it will do with being $30 Trillion in debt? GOOD LUCK servicing the debt. What do you think interest rates will do to borrowing power for businesses to operate or customers to purchase? Hmmm, think that will throw an anchor off the bow, and bring the economy to an abrupt halt? Layoffs don’t allow mortgages to be paid or put food on the table, and we won't even talk about lower fertilizer production and the issues that will bring to the forefront, especially when during the last depression many still lived in the country still, where they had the means to grow some food and most importantly, had the skills to survive.

$30,000,000,000,000.00

Look at it closely. Uncharted waters. That is called passing the Rubicon where you’ll never be able to pay it back, which leads to your currency blowing in the wind.

USA DEBT/GDP = 128%.

Printing money only makes it grow, not retreat, and they won’t stop the printing presses. They can’t, and the FED has zero tools to save the collapse that is here.

Why do you think they want to start WW3 so bad?

When you cut energy availability / production, you cut the ability for GDP growth. For every unit of GDP growth, there is an equal unit of energy behind it. No energy equals zero economic growth. The Global Warming fraud scam is designed to restrict available energy that will in turn choke off GDP. You have to have energy for GDP to occur.

People laughed when I wrote the 32% unemployment article two years ago at the start of this destruction of the economy. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14727501/1

Well guess what, it’s now here where people are starting to really “feel it”, and it isn’t going away. We are on the back side of the mountain now, and it’s just a matter of how fast will the snowball roll to the bottom.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Eighty-one million voters deserve every evil that 's about to befall them. They voted for it. I hope every last one of them choke on it.

Problem is, the pieces of schit that really deserve it, the ones flying around the world in private jets, the ones being driven around in armored SUV's, the ones promising mountains of freebees to the useful idiots, won't feel it at all.

We badly need a Purge.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
There ain’t that many of Them there’s millions of the Others..
Madd Maxx Next Stop.,

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (6MMWASP, Alan_C, 7mm_Loco, AdventureBound, 8 invisible), 1,502 guests, and 830 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,327
Posts18,505,887
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.