Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by BradinVA
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by irfubar
1 st amendment, freedom of speech
2 nd amendment, right to keep and bear arms

Without one you will not have the other

Hello you Censorship promoters is this really lost on you? are you this slow? Stupid? what? explain
It's not neccessary to act like a bunch of children to have free speech. I don't participate much in the campfire forum anymore simply because I'm damned tired of the childish behavior. The vast majority of posters here I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Thank you for sharing. The forum is a better place with you in it.

Says the the f ag that has killed 2 deer in a 5 years and is moving to a gated, HOA. Typical, liberal fugg. It's sad that the others don't see it, but then again, they aren't that bright. You're curse on this nation, but you feel impowered by a bunch of old men with no prostates.

Empowered

I'm sure it's something your wife has never felt.

I am not above being kind to the angry and marginally literate. Peace be with you.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You idiots attacking Bill (Model70man) are showing your idiotic, sophomoric asses. No wonder HOA bike riders are now cherished here.

Sad.

We have learned he is special.... so special he can tell other men how to behave... and be a first rate hypocrite. Am I missing something here? explain what makes this clown so special?

Explain what makes you so f'ing special ace? Tell me about the fa got bicyclist, only married to have a beard, that so many of you seem to love also. Let us not forget the numerous, idiotic Texans that might have a combined IQ of 38.

So many stupid, miserable, no prostate, or closeted f ags that find solace in their own little circle jerk.

I am not the one claiming to be special... duh I am just a redneck that lives in a cabin in the woods
I am standing up for free speech...
As for Paul, I am sure he can speak for himself... I find his humor funny... obviously you do not... and I am not telling you that you have to enjoy his humor... live and let live is a thing
And Texans.... well I cannot even begin to defend them... lmao
Again why is M70 douche so special? he is an NRA member? 72 years old? what is it? what am I missing? enlighten me.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
As always, steelhead is a real gem. Man the stink on that turd just can't be hidden.

If you say so, but at least I'm not going through life stupid. You are the ONLY person on the Fire that has had their wife call them out for being a POS but you pound your chest for the crowd.

TFF and sad. Don't worry, the f a g bike rider with the ass ugly beard of a wife will be along shortly to defend your punk ass.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A few years back, one of our older, tenured members, Logger, who has a 2004 join date started a thread. IIRC, he called all of us newer members “pussified extraordinaire” for making this place too soft.

He, in so many words said, the old Fire of days gone by was filled with hardcore members who didn’t take any shît from anybody...Calling all new members, sissy girls, who couldn’t hold a fart in against the spirited verbal abuse from members of his time of joining.

Of course all of us newer members jumped on his head, and stomped his drunk ass into the sod...It was a glorious keyboard fight at the time.

Logger, is a good dude. But, the point, here is. The Fire hasn’t changed all that much, or is it dying.

It just has a newer crop of members who mix it up, arguably, over some of the most threatening topics any of us have ever had to face, both politically and socially in today’s world.

Times are a changing and we newer members don’t like what we are seeing happening to our country. And we at times show it by thrashing on certain members who we believe are enemies of our country and the way of life we believe in.

I would hedge a guess, that if you’re offended by the tone and textured of today’s Fire. You probably got your nuts ripped off at the root by the old time members from days gone by.

Once a cûnt, always a cûnt.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by model70man

I don't accept bad manners, so all my grandchildren are very well behaved, just like my kids. That's the way I live and always have. The gentleman has a right to voice his opinion and his post. As for you, grow up and act like a man. It's easy to hide behind a Campfire post. And no, I don't [bleep] with Facebook, it's one of the worst things to happen to the Internet. GSY.

You STUPID MOTHER F'R I am probably more man than you will every be. I am 73 years old, have worked for 56 years and still working, I'm a NRA Benefactor member...and I've never attacked anyone on the Campfire, unlike you, you STUPID BASTARD? NOW..F-U=U-C-K YOU, YOU STUPID BASSTARD AND ASSSHOLE. YOUR A DUMB, STUPID, WORTHLES, PIECE OF SHHIITT! GOOD BYE, YOU ARE NOW ON IGNORE AZZHOLE. YOU ARE A WORTHLESS [bleep] KOKSUCKER!!!

Bad manners? Gentleman?

Sir if this is the extent of your patience perhaps you ought not engage?

Seems to me you’ve proven a point opposite that which you’d set out to?

IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
You idiots attacking Bill (Model70man) are showing your idiotic, sophomoric asses. No wonder HOA bike riders are now cherished here.

Sad.

We have learned he is special.... so special he can tell other men how to behave... and be a first rate hypocrite. Am I missing something here? explain what makes this clown so special?

Explain what makes you so f'ing special ace? Tell me about the fa got bicyclist, only married to have a beard, that so many of you seem to love also. Let us not forget the numerous, idiotic Texans that might have a combined IQ of 38.

So many stupid, miserable, no prostate, or closeted f ags that find solace in their own little circle jerk.

I am not the one claiming to be special... duh I am just a redneck that lives in a cabin in the woods
As for Paul, I am sure he can speak for himself... I find his humor funny... obviously you do not... and I am not telling you that you have to enjoy his humor... live and let live is a thing
Again why is M70 douche so special? he is an NRA member? 72 years old? what is it? what am I missing? enlighten me.

Look around, if Fireball and Paulbarnyard agree with you on anything, you need to access your life Ted.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
1 st amendment, freedom of speech
2 nd amendment, right to keep and bear arms

Without one you will not have the other

Hello you Censorship promoters is this really lost on you? are you this slow? Stupid? what? explain
It's not neccessary to act like a bunch of children to have free speech. I don't participate much in the campfire forum anymore simply because I'm damned tired of the childish behavior. The vast majority of posters here I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Thank you for sharing. The forum is a better place with you in it.

Says the the f ag that has killed 2 deer in a 5 years and is moving to a gated, HOA. Typical, liberal fugg. It's sad that the others don't see it, but then again, they aren't that bright. You're curse on this nation, but you feel impowered by a bunch of old men with no prostates.

Empowered

I'm sure it's something your wife has never felt.

I am not above being kind to the angry and marginally literate. Peace be with you.

Enjoy your [bleep] lifestyle in the HOA. I've heard enough about you from people you've been stationed with to know what a liberal POS you are.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sad.

Look around, if Fireball and Paulbarnyard agree with you on anything, you need to access your life Ted.

Here's wishing you peace, and a dictionary.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
As always, steelhead is a real gem. Man the stink on that turd just can't be hidden.

Yep.
Good ol' Dorf came back.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Sad.

Here's wishing you peace, and a dictionary.

Here's to wishing you peace and a dick, but your fa g ass doesn't need any help with that. You were probably a QM in the beginning.

IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yep.
Good ol' Dorf came back.

Says the guy that has been wrong more than Biden. I can't imagine the shame in your family.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

I don't accept bad manners, so all my grandchildren are very well behaved, just like my kids. That's the way I live and always have. The gentleman has a right to voice his opinion and his post. As for you, grow up and act like a man. It's easy to hide behind a Campfire post. And no, I don't [bleep] with Facebook, it's one of the worst things to happen to the Internet. GSY.

You STUPID MOTHER F'R I am probably more man than you will every be. I am 73 years old, have worked for 56 years and still working, I'm a NRA Benefactor member...and I've never attacked anyone on the Campfire, unlike you, you STUPID BASTARD? NOW..F-U=U-C-K YOU, YOU STUPID BASSTARD AND ASSSHOLE. YOUR A DUMB, STUPID, WORTHLES, PIECE OF SHHIITT! GOOD BYE, YOU ARE NOW ON IGNORE AZZHOLE. YOU ARE A WORTHLESS [bleep] KOKSUCKER!!!

Bad manners? Gentleman?

It took very little prodding to expose his hypocrisy.... hahahahha

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Yep.
Good ol' Dorf came back.

And yet you find joy in being on the side of an idiot who's wife sheit on him on the Campfire. Amazing the level of stupid here. I hope the first nuke is right up your idiot ass.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by efw

Bad manners? Gentleman?

No, it took 19 years of school children, joining with F ags and scum sucking Oregonians whose wives hate them to bring it out. I have $10 says Firenutz wife is gone if the stepson dies.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For all you snowflakes..... you may not have noticed that there is a culture war raging as we speak, these people want to destroy your lives, family and country. And men that want to be left alone that have traditionally kept quiet, keep their heads down , have started to push back.
As being quiet has worked against us.
So you fuuckin pussies that want civility should stfu and go hind behind your women where you belong.... grown men being snowflakes and offended by harsh language , are you fuuckin kidding me?
You are the reason we are in this mess!!!!!

ALL our talk accomplishes nothing, it's past time for peaceful.

M70 pussy was probably offended by Trumps tweets... wtf
He would be best served if he retrieved his balls from his wife's purse.

That ought to flip him the fuuck out.... lmfao

Damn, that’s a good rant...Let’r Buck

Lol

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Yep.
Good ol' Dorf came back.

Says the guy that has been wrong more than Biden. I can't imagine the shame in your family.

You are just too easy.

You get stirred up in your narcissistic rants, and start talking trash about other members families, wives particularly.

Why would someone who has been banned as many times as you have, keep coming back where you aren't wanted?

Nothing but a troll.

I hear at one time, you had some useful input. What changed all that?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hahah.

Brad sure does know a lot about the fire for someone that joined Mar 2022.

“New member”.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂

Who’s sock puppet is it?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Hahah.

Brad sure does know a lot about the fire for someone that joined Mar 2022.

“New member”.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂

Who’s sock puppet is it?

Steelhead.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Yep.
Good ol' Dorf came back.

You are just too easy.

You get stirred up in your narcissistic rants, and start talking trash about other members families, wives particularly.

Why would someone who has been banned as many times as you have, keep coming back where you aren't wanted?

Nothing but a troll.

I hear at one time, you had some useful input. What changed all that?

Seriously? I'm sorry you can't see your own stupid. I've called it out enough over the years. One would think you'd get tired of being wrong, but you wear it as a badge of honor.

If you, fireballz my wife fugging thinks I'm a piece of shiet, and Paul I'm a [bleep] married to the ugliest woman alive beard, is your litmus test for longevity on the Fire, you have some f'ing problems.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

Bad manners? Gentleman?

No, it took 19 years of school children, joining with F ags and scum sucking Oregonians whose wives hate them to bring it out. I have $10 says Firenutz wife is gone if the stepson dies.

I think somebody has a man crush on M70.... isn't he a little old for you?

Page 40 of 58 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 57 58

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (12344mag, 1minute, 06hunter59, 163bc, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 2,644 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,592
Posts18,473,455
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.