Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 19 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 18 19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by irfubar
Oh and Calnum & Buzz, when Ryan was with the BHA, did either of you criticize his views on gun control?

He worked for Kimber the entire time he was on the board, life memberships came with Kimber firearms, both rifles and handguns.

What was there to criticize?
So I take it you were unaware of his stance on gun control at the time? Are you aware now?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Backroads
Lol, lifelong .gov employees lobbying lifelong .gov employees for the good of private citizens.

It is for your own good, you are just too stupid to understand how they are helping you.

How many miles of National forest roads have been closed under Lloyd’s watch?

380,000 miles of open roads on national forest lands, I'd offer to draw you a map, but you can buy one.

You have a phobia of hiking boots?
How many miles of NF roads have been closed under your watch? Simple question for a public access warrior such as yourself.

Not enough, like I said go travel the 380,000 miles of open roads available to you. Not every acre of national forest needs a road through it just because you're too lazy to hike.

Lol, public access has been shrinking in NF ever since you got your Californian education.

Keep blaring the public access horn, you work in the agency that is continually reducing it.

Sorry pal, was born in Montana, 3rd generation and my degree in resource management is from UM.

Just because you have to hike to get there doesn't reduce your right to access it. Lace up those boots and get after it.

Lol, would you say that gating and closing roads in the NF increased or decreased public access?

Every Montanan knows that a degree from UM is a Californian education.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Make no mistake UM is a Marxist indoctrination center

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Lol, lifelong .gov employees lobbying lifelong .gov employees for the good of private citizens.

It is for your own good, you are just too stupid to understand how they are helping you.

380,000 miles of open roads on national forest lands, I'd offer to draw you a map, but you can buy one.

How many miles of NF roads have been closed under your watch? Simple question for a public access warrior such as yourself.

Not enough, like I said go travel the 380,000 miles of open roads available to you. Not every acre of national forest needs a road through it just because you're too lazy to hike.

Lol, public access has been shrinking in NF ever since you got your Californian education.

Keep blaring the public access horn, you work in the agency that is continually reducing it.

Sorry pal, was born in Montana, 3rd generation and my degree in resource management is from UM.

Just because you have to hike to get there doesn't reduce your right to access it. Lace up those boots and get after it.

Lol, would you say that gating and closing roads in the NF increased or decreased public access?

Closing roads does not decrease access to NF. Buy boots you can still access any piece of NF if’s you aren’t lazy.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Oh and Calnum & Buzz, when Ryan was with the BHA, did either of you criticize his views on gun control?

He worked for Kimber the entire time he was on the board, life memberships came with Kimber firearms, both rifles and handguns.

So I take it you were unaware of his stance on gun control at the time? Are you aware now?

Like I've said, and you and your pal liebka can't get through your thick skulls, I met Ryan briefly one time, doubt I said more than a couple dozen words to him.

Just how in the actual hell would I know someone's stance on much of anything when I spoke to them briefly one time?

I would have to guess nobody but his own family and maybe a few close friends knew his stance.

But, like I've said for about the 50th time, i didn't and still dont know the guy.

You and liebka know way more about him than I do. I spend my time advocating for wildlife, public lands, hunting, fishing, habitat.

That's my business. That's what I work for.

Why is that so challenging for you to understand?

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Make no mistake UM is a Marxist indoctrination center

Right, that's why my Range Professor, Earl Willard booked a dall sheep hunt with Dan Montgomery after I introduced him to Earl at a sheep show in Missoula. He killed a 42 inch dall on the same glacier I killed my B&C ram a few years prior.

Almost all my forestry professors hunted and fished and I spent lots of time bullshitting them about same.

Pretty "Marxist", how would you know chit from low grade peanut butter about a place you never went to school at?

Lying, clueless 🤡...as always.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Like I've said, and you and your pal liebka can't get through your thick skulls, I met Ryan briefly one time, doubt I said more than a couple dozen words to him.

Just how in the actual hell would I know someone's stance on much of anything when I spoke to them briefly one time?

I would have to guess nobody but his own family and maybe a few close friends knew his stance.

But, like I've said for about the 50th time, i didn't and still dont know the guy.

You and liebka know way more about him than I do. I spend my time advocating for wildlife, public lands, hunting, fishing, habitat.

Because your stance is refuse and you're a liar.
GFY

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I am puzzled as are others as to why you never criticize people like Biden or any of his incompetent appointee's?

Maybe you don't for political favors?

I find it interesting you didn't hesitate to criticize Trump and his supporters.... you are a leftist and leftist lie in order to implement an agenda.

You think you are clever but your deflection and gaslighting is no longer working.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Closing roads does not decrease access to NF. Buy boots you can still access any piece of NF if’s you aren’t lazy.

I understand your frustration caused by being silenced and banned from the state house chamber, maybe next session you can mind your manners. Or womanners, whatever.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hahahahahaha....good one

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I am puzzled as are others as to why you never criticize people like Biden or any of his incompetent appointee's?

I find it interesting you didn't hesitate to criticize Trump and his supporters.... you are a leftist and leftist lie in order to implement an agenda.

You think you are clever but your deflection and gaslighting is no longer working.

You're clueless and your post here is why I get things done and you never will.

You just don't understand what it takes, sucks to be you.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
It’s obvious with a screen name like “backroads” you needs roads to access NF.

Dang I hope I never get that lazy and dependent on motor vehicles.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Its OK Zooey, everyone respects your choice.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Its OK Zooey, everyone respects your choice.

Haha

MAGA
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

You're clueless and your post here is why I get things done and you never will.

You just don't understand what it takes, sucks to be you.

Ha! Pay attention boys school is in session.

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
BHA gender transformation school in session

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
For the record Land Tawney , a radical left wing kook and friend of buzzy and the current head of BHA started his career by forming A radical left wing and anti gun lobby called Montana sportsmen for Obama. This is where he started his grift and buzzy met him

Buzzy is this true? Can you confirm this?

Was land Tawney’s father leader of of the Montana Democratic Party and involved in pushing gun bans?

Only a deluded ego cetric fool like like buzzy thinks giving himself awards means anything. Buzzy wouldn’t lifet a finger to just do things for the common good

He’s an ego driven attention whore like his close friend Ryan Busse

Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Still want to lie about camping being illegal on state lands?

Clueless as per usual. Why do lie?

https://dnrc.mt.gov/TrustLand/public-use/Camping

Buzz, my concern is that you have not just come out and said you don't support the tranny/deep state/high taxes/let's go Brandon side.

And while you're free to think and feel how you want, it alarms me that BHA does seem to be more blue than red for sure

I agree with voting for your own concerns, and sometimes on a single issue. But there do not seem to be many conservatives on the board or leadership.

I am not a typical conservative, I am a libertarian. But democrats are a freak show of epic proportions and most people can say that on here pretty loudly.

You haven't. And I surmise it's due to your job and your need to appeal to a wide audience.

Which I get.

But on here, among fellow outdoorsmen, I would hope to see a lot less obfuscation.

I am a current BHA member, but pretty recently. Thought I was doing a good turn for the hunting world. Now I am questioning.

I am happy to admit when I am wrong...I hope I am not wrong on this. But it gives me pause

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by ribka
For the record Land Tawney , a radical left wing kook and friend of buzzy and the current head of BHA started his career by forming A radical left wing and anti gun lobby called Montana sportsmen for Obama. This is where he started his grift and buzzy met him

Buzzy is this true? Can you confirm this?

Was land Tawney’s father leader of of the Montana Democratic Party and involved in pushing gun bans?

Only a deluded ego cetric fool like like buzzy thinks giving himself awards means anything. Buzzy wouldn’t lifet a finger to just do things for the common good

He’s an ego driven attention whore like his close friend Ryan Busse

Still want to lie about camping being illegal on state lands?

Clueless as per usual. Why do lie?

https://dnrc.mt.gov/TrustLand/public-use/Camping

Buzz, my concern is that you have not just come out and said you don't support the tranny/deep state/high taxes/let's go Brandon side.

And while you're free to think and feel how you want, it alarms me that BHA does seem to be more blue than red for sure

I agree with voting for your own concerns, and sometimes on a single issue. But there do not seem to be many conservatives on the board or leadership.

I am not a typical conservative, I am a libertarian. But democrats are a freak show of epic proportions and most people can say that on here pretty loudly.

You haven't. And I surmise it's due to your job and your need to appeal to a wide audience.

Which I get.

But on here, among fellow outdoorsmen, I would hope to see a lot less obfuscation.

I am a current BHA member, but pretty recently. Thought I was doing a good turn for the hunting world. Now I am questioning.

I am happy to admit when I am wrong...I hope I am not wrong on this. But it gives me pause

Don't forget Land's sister Whitney. She's an influential lefty who started her career with Baucus in DC.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
I believe the concern was over giving public land to states who would likely sell it when money is short in the future

yes ...this idea has been floating around forever.....and I do believe if the repubs had their way they would push it through.....bob
In the West that would be the end of their political career..... strawmen do not make for a good argument

but the fact is that the repubs have kicked this around forever .....there are a few polarizing things in politics that make people single issue voters...this is one of them.

its almost like abortion the repubs have a way of losing support on things that aren't going to change. but yet they still champion the ideas.

I care more about the 2a and public lands than I do about social issues...bob

Last edited by Bob_mt; 05/04/23.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Or too old to hike much.

Page 11 of 19 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

482 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 42 invisible), 2,508 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,628
Posts18,474,244
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.