-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There are a few members whose posts I ignore simply because you can generally count on their behavior to be tiresome. I just skip right over them. About the only thing I find mildly annoying is when an interesting & pleasant thread gets hijacked by two guys using it as a place to rehash a long-running insult squabble that started elsewhere. If I want to convey something to the OP, I just unfollow the thread & send them a message directly. It’s a regrettable problem but easily mitigated.

Frankly, I’ve heard enough complaining, squabbling & insulting as part of internet discourse to last me for the rest of my life. So I shrug it off & don’t engage. I just don’t have the energy or enough time left on this planet to waste any of it grinding about stuff. Maybe it’s the forums I favor or the threads that interest me, but my experience has been mostly positive here. I’ve encountered nice people who share some interesting pictures & have given me some helpful advice. YMMV

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by 45_100
One of the things I like about the 24 Hour Campfire is the lack of moderation. People are allowed to make a$$es of themselves if they so desire and I can choose to read their posts or skip over them. Along with freedom there is responsibility.

People would still be able to make an azz of themselves with a moderated forum.

You would still be able to skip over anything you don't want to read.

Not sure how any form of moderation would change your examples.

Been trying to figure out how to respond to this because Fireball is kind of correct. Moderators allow people to make a$$es of themselves once or twice and then they are banned from the site. On the campfire people can make a$$es of themselves over and over.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
They're not controlled.

The press is absolutely controlled. They all report the same thing using the same slant and repeating the same lines. The press is the propaganda arm of the democrat party which is controlled by NWO participants. By trying to avoid conspiracy theories you overlook things that are apparent.

Nope. By and large, they're just stupid, lazy cowards playing to the whims of their audiences. If anything with "journalist" getting instant feed back on their stories through clicks, watch time, comments etc., it's the audiences influencing the content creators not the other way around.

Once again we agree to disagree but we do it respectfully.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
I love it when pards all coame together..

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Heym06
Oh ya don't forget, friends or alleged friend of people, sometimes feel they should fight others battles for them. The the pile on begins, deserved or not. Example, say something about Flave and his ball suckers will jump to defend him, yet might not even know him from Adam! Or put down Fireballs and get accolades from those who decided they don't like him. It's the net, you can be who ever you want. So can everyone else! It's just life in the modern world. Being glad or mad, at or for people you will never know. Quite amazing when you think about it!!!

From the genius that equates meth and fentanyl with firearms.

#victimhood is strong in your state.
Your barking up the wrong tree Billy, plus thats a lie, do to your perception! It takes more brainpower, than you seem to have acquired to date. Yes I actually said you lied. Now why don't you go back inside and finish your milk toast. Or lopeing the mule or whatever goats do, after licking their balls, trying to get the taste out. See I can also be an azz!!! I try not to, but some just bring out the real me!!!! Don't like it gfy.💩 head!

[bleep] me I was wrong 😑
Billy goat, I apologize for the rant, and the name calling. Even though you " drove by with a character assassination" , that put me on step like a 200hp, Merc. And I'll leave you with a blessing. "May your primers, be soaked in oil, and your bore rust shut! ". See self moderation ! Fug I forgot!!!🤔

Apologies sir, I had read a post couple days ago that torqued me off and I WRONGFULLY attributed it to you.

I own my Fück up and sincerely apologize.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Billy goat, I apologize for the rant, and the name calling. Even though you " drove by with a character assassination" , that put me on step like a 200hp, Merc. And I'll leave you with a blessing. "May your primers, be soaked in oil, and your bore rust shut! ". See self moderation ! Fug I forgot!!!🤔

Apologies sir, I had read a post couple days ago that torqued me off and I WRONGFULLY attributed it to you.

No worries brother Gruff... nothing a little moderation would have prevented ... lol
Just the other day I did a fuggup... with BuzzH of all people... just damn
But like a man , own it, move on and no harm done... wink

Lol, they all need to get a fugging room at the Holiday Inn.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
They're not controlled.

The press is absolutely controlled. They all report the same thing using the same slant and repeating the same lines. The press is the propaganda arm of the democrat party which is controlled by NWO participants. By trying to avoid conspiracy theories you overlook things that are apparent.

Nope. By and large, they're just stupid, lazy cowards playing to the whims of their audiences. If anything with "journalist" getting instant feed back on their stories through clicks, watch time, comments etc., it's the audiences influencing the content creators not the other way around.

He has an agenda and wants you to question what you know because you don't fall in lockstep like you used to.

He misses Freedom Fries.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Post pics on your for sale ads, GunGizzard.
Always online... Boy needs a life.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

You lucky fu gg er, you can remember two days ago. I'm jealous!😎

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
One of the things I like about the 24 Hour Campfire is the lack of moderation. People are allowed to make a$$es of themselves if they so desire and I can choose to read their posts or skip over them. Along with freedom there is responsibility.

People would still be able to make an azz of themselves with a moderated forum.

You would still be able to skip over anything you don't want to read.

Not sure how any form of moderation would change your examples.

Been trying to figure out how to respond to this because Fireball is kind of correct. Moderators allow people to make a$$es of themselves once or twice and then they are banned from the site. On the campfire people can make a$$es of themselves over and over.

Then the new threads would be about why someone was banned and someone else wasn't.
More drama from the beta crybabies.
NO one forces anyone to log on. Maybe this forum isn't for everyone, join a different one.
I hear facebook is heavily moderated, maybe time for some to move on.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Moistly in the US Army, I learned not everybody is going to like me, just avoid those folks, and don't stir up trouble.

Wabi was moist in the Army. Lol

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jim you are actually correct, I used to fall in lockstep. I thought Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated JFK. I thought Nixon spied on his enemies. I thought we were fighting the communists in Vietnam. I thought Sadam had weapons of mass destruction and I thought Muslim terrorists were responsible for collapsing the World Trade Center. Then the magic knee grow got elected and I thought WTH, these people just destroyed the World Trade Center and killed thousands of Americans and now we elect one President? Something is not right. That made me question everything I had believed. Then Trump defeated hitlery and I thought there is hope for this country after the destruction caused by the magic knee grow. Then Trump turned around the economy and let the world know he was not bluffing. I looked forward to his second term. Then Fox News said, with ten percent of the vote in, we are calling Arizona for bidet.

Now I believe nothing is as it seems. There are people working together to destroy the United States so they can control the world. These people include democrats and republicans, the media and lots of useful idiots. So yes you are correct.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jim you are actually correct, I used to fall in lockstep. I thought Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated JFK. I thought Nixon spied on his enemies. I thought we were fighting the communists in Vietnam. I thought Sadam had weapons of mass destruction and I thought Muslim terrorists were responsible for collapsing the World Trade Center. Then the magic knee grow got elected and I thought WTH, these people just destroyed the World Trade Center and killed thousands of Americans and now we elect one President? Something is not right. That made me question everything I had believed. Then Trump defeated hitlery and I thought there is hope for this country after the destruction caused by the magic knee grow. Then Trump turned around the economy and let the world know he was not bluffing. I looked forward to his second term. Then Fox News said, with ten percent of the vote in, we are calling Arizona for bidet.

Now I believe nothing is as it seems. There are people working together to destroy the United States so they can control the world. These people include democrats and republicans, the media and lots of useful idiots. So yes you are correct.

Yes sir.

I was one too.

The biggest threat to the neocons is free information and a populace that doesn't just swallow the Party line.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jim, I think we could get along without making a$$es of ourselves.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RUM7
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Well not exactly what I had in mind but funny none the less. I am much smaller then big Jim.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
358 Winchester shooting 7 grains of 2400 powder and a 124 gr 9mm HP bullet. Small game load for carrying while big game hunting. 30 yard target. Target was shot with a 16" Savage 99 carbine.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
And not a single damn bullseye. Back to the loading bench with you smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
358 Winchester shooting 7 grains of 2400 powder and a 124 gr 9mm HP bullet. Small game load for carrying while big game hunting. 30 yard target. Target was shot with a 16" Savage 99 carbine.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That's perfect for what you're going to do with it. I've got an old ballard rifled 336 Texan 35 Remington that is just dead nuts at 200 yards with a Sierra 200 at 2150. I've been tinkering with 140-158 XTPs at 1800 fps, but I believe it'll take a 180-200 grain bullet to shoot to my irons.

On the current state of Hunter's Campfire- while there is obviously animosity between certain members and the rest is essentially schidt talk you'd hear on an unchaperoned 7th grade field trip. 'Handguns' can be just as stoopid.

One can always pass by if the conversation doesn't suit. I will always prefer an unmoderated or loosely moderated forum over one loaded with bliss-ninnys, cry-babies and Cartmen banning people over mangina trauma.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
They're not controlled.

He has an agenda and wants you to question what you know because you don't fall in lockstep like you used to.

He misses Freedom Fries.

The narrative that passes for news in the U.S.A. is so standardized that soon it will be written by AI.

Unless AI decides to start telling the truth. Wouldn't that be something?!

A source that simply takes in all available data and then spits out bare facts,....regardless of all efforts to silence it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

At the time Fox called Arizona, Mr. Biden led Mr. Trump by 8.5 percentage points, with an estimated 73 percent of the expected vote counted. The tabulated votes were mainly mail ballots received well ahead of the election. To win, Mr. Trump needed to take about 61 percent of the remaining votes.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Yes sir.

I was one too.

I think most of us have had our eyes opened wide.

And not in a good way...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The schidt I miss!

FJB & FJT
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

110 members (450yukon, 260Remguy, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 2ndwind, 14 invisible), 1,693 guests, and 974 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,380
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.