-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For the boys named Bubba you may be right.

For all those troops named Gonzalez and Washington (and there were a bunch like that when I was in, I think the percentage may be even higher now), they may have a different point of view if offered a chance to whup on some white Southern rednecks.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
For the boys named Bubba you may be right.

For all those troops named Gonzalez and Washington (and there were a bunch like that when I was in, I think the percentage may be even higher now), they may have a different point of view if offered a chance to whup on some white Southern rednecks.

"Chance" being the operative word here.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Southerners make up 41% of the U.S. military, even though their states only make up 25% of the country.

Southerners make up an even higher portion of fighting forces than their proportion of the military.

The Washington's make up a lower portion of U.S. fighting forces than their national demographic percentage.

The Gonzalez's make up an even lower portion of the overall military and a much lower portion of fighting forces, than their national demographic percentage.

White southerners are the largest block of the U.S. military fighting force. Why do you think Obama is doing his damnedest to prevent the military from voting?

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Read your history.. the term "Redneck" came from the North,mostly Michigan,given to the farmers by other farmers,not meant in a negative manner,only to describe their hard work in the fields.
I don't know many farmers I would care to arm wrestle with myself.
The rest of the country uses it without regard to what it means.

Back to the Op's question, yes,I would bring as many of my guns and ammo and offer to watch a border in return for living in common sense..

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm thinking those proud southern girls and boys, defending texas and thereabouts, would feel a little different when their paychecks aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rifle
Read your history.. the term "Redneck" came from the North,mostly Michigan,given to the farmers by other farmers,not meant in a negative manner,only to describe their hard work in the fields.

I had not heard that theory before. The history I read said the term "Red Neck" came from the coal miners in West Virginia who wore red bandanas around their neck during an armed uprising in the early 20th Century.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Now I understand why BUFFs did so many low level penetrations into Texas.

Practice!

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Lets take it to the next step. How about each county government seceding from Texas, then each city in that county seceding from the county government......................until we are left with 300,000,000 "free" people.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
u can't u have to many people, tx..... we about gave it a go up here...then "our leader died"......

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by NathanL
When my town split off from the city parish government they got a bill for all the stuff the city parish had built and the school system. Imagine the bill the feds would hand over for all the military bases etc....

Billin' ain't the same as collectin'

Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
So, what would we call it, KOTEX? Run the tape from Wichita, through OKC to Dallas, right down the turnpike.

bkraft

"Four things greater than all things are, Women and Horses and Power and War."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Me too, Id move there.....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I think Tejas would make a fine foreign country to whup on.

Them big hats and belt buckles and bigger egos can be seen from space. Easy pickin's.

You boys from the Pac NW can come on down as soon as you're ready.

Expat

"There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men." - Robert Heinlein
XL5 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Foxbat
...No need for a civil war. It wouldn't happen.

We're talking about peaceful, amicable, divorce.

So was Jeff Davis.

What do you do when the Feds won't withdraw the troops they have stationed on Tejas soil?

Alle Fähigkeit ist vergeblich, wenn ein Engel in Ihrem Notenloch uriniert
-- old German proverb
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wow, another rapier-like jeffobama putdown, but like dogshit, one just scrapse it off the bottom of one's Loveless boots and move on. Really I have to snicker at posts like yours. This from a guy who hid his lunch money when he went to school...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

458 members (160user, 1badf350, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 39 invisible), 2,097 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,762
Posts18,476,571
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.