Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by okie
Ted Cruz was sent to town to represent the people of Texas's views. He did just that. What a novel idea to do the job you were hired to do actually representing the views of your constituents... The big eye-opener (even for the mostly brain-dead citizen)will be the short falls and real facts about o-care and that it was tied to the so called shut down. Others have also got to see the pettiness of this administration towards the American people. To win you must fight. To fight you must attack. This is just a battle not the whole war...

This.

RLTW
GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
You are right on the mark, Bark (well, except for the 17-18 million which is really trillion)

You see, I read what you write, because you're right. wink

Last edited by eyeball; 10/17/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
You are right on the mark, Bark (well, except for the 17-18 million which is really trillion)

You see, I read what you write, because you're right. wink

State of denial I suppose. smile Amazing that demanding we stop this debt insanity is seen as extremism....a world gone mad.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"The first fight is to clean house in the liberal wing of the Republican Party. The graybeard leadership has to be removed. There are many more like Cruz and Lee to be found, vetted and backed."

You have to admit, my friend, that if a Cruz or Lee were to be born in your part of the country, the child would never reach adulthood.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We have some Representatives here in Arkansas that I thought were conservative until the vote the other day when they all voted yes. I have sent my Rep. a letter with my views about what he did but have not heard back from him except a form letter saying that he got my e-mail. Tom Cotton (not my Rep.) is making noise about running for the Senate against Pryor, a Democrat, and I thought about supporting him until this vote. Now I will have to study things more. I still want Pryor out. I am not bashful about letting them know where I stand but I fear most do not, just bitch at the coffee shop. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Doing the right thing isn't always easy, but it's always the right thing to do...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So far, Cruz is doing exactly what he said he would, and what we elected him for. How many of you can say that?

Maybe THAT is the problem.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm not so sure. Remember that the liberals own the MSM, Hollywood, the Internet (as far as getting out their message), the young voter, women, & minorities. This will be hammered to the liberal benefit during the upcoming Congressional elections. The Democrats long ago learned how to fight the fight with slanted attack ads & appeal to those looking for hand outs. While I doubt the Democrats will gain control of the House the Republican Party will remain on the skids & gain little or nothing in the Senate.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Be interesting to see what is the fall-out of this debacle for the mid-terms. The goal is to pick fights you can win, not fights where you get your ass handed to you and piss off most of the electorate at the same time. Cruz may have screwed the chicken on this one. I see no silver lining in this dark cloud.

Jordan

I'll ignore any political wisdom originating in California.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Those guys don't think like us".

Sound familiar? grin

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ltppowell
So far, Cruz is doing exactly what he said he would, and what we elected him for. How many of you can say that?

There are no congressmen from North Dakota representing the people of ND. I have however sent Ted Cruz letters twice now for representing the American people.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Be interesting to see what is the fall-out of this debacle for the mid-terms. The goal is to pick fights you can win, not fights where you get your ass handed to you and piss off most of the electorate at the same time. Cruz may have screwed the chicken on this one. I see no silver lining in this dark cloud.

Jordan

I'll ignore any political wisdom originating in California.

The goal should be to stand for what is right and stand your ground. Fight the good fight and if you lose, fight the next fight.

Cruz has done that and moved to the head of the Conservative Tea Party.

The same Party that sent a lot the GOP Establishment back home in the mid-terms and a couple in 2012.

That part of the electorate is on fire and was more than enough to get the job done in the 2010 mid-terms.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Lee from Utah is right there too!

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
And they are becoming the leaders of the Republican Party- which is why the R's are pissed.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by curdog4570
"The first fight is to clean house in the liberal wing of the Republican Party. The graybeard leadership has to be removed. There are many more like Cruz and Lee to be found, vetted and backed."

You have to admit, my friend, that if a Cruz or Lee were to be born in your part of the country, the child would never reach adulthood.

I have and I'm a senior citizen. shocked

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
In reality, no matter how "blue" your state is, there are conservatives who live there - in each and every Congressional District. They have to be found, vetted and encouraged to run.
Some already may be active in the GOP party and never thought of running. Ditto for others in the Tea Party.
This is how the Dems do it. One congressional district at a time.
This is what they call "grassroots politics".

Last edited by bigwhoop; 10/18/13.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
The whole point that was proven, was to show the country just how ruthless and what extents they will go to have their way with this country. Like Obama said, he wanted to "Make it hurt" and he did. What he has done in this little display was nothing to what he could do if he gets complete control like he wants.! If the libs are just STUPID enough and the Conservatives are just lazy enough... it will get handed to him, and then the constitution will be nothing but toilet paper for his outhouse.! Simple concept, unless you've seen dictators do it, and the futile fight to try and stop someone with that much POWER.! Cruz just got a small taste of what that kind of POWER can do in corrupt hands.! Harry and the boys just handed him his head and the RINOS stood and said YES it was GOOD.! Face it guys, the stand is a tad LATE in coming.!

Last edited by frogmanjim67; 10/18/13.

History is my teacher: VietNam was my lesson.!
J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Personally, I support Cruz, Lee, Paul and the few Republicans who still know what the word Conservative means.

At this point, after Barry was reelected, I try not to understand the thought process, if there is one, of the vast majority of the voting public.. I dont think anyone can accurately predict what 14' will bring..

That being said, if we end up with a Democratic House and Senate, and Barry still in office, even if only for two years, that'll be all it takes to finish this country off.

Last edited by J23; 10/19/13.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (22250rem, 1936M71, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 2,610 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,698
Posts18,475,238
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.