24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Freshwater Jump to new posts
Carp? wabigoon 05/06/24
I've heard they are not bad out of cold water, They are boney.
What's the best way to fox them ?
11 1,152 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Win lightweight super grade 7x57 Crappie_Killer 05/06/24
I have one also. Mine wears a 3.5-10. I have killed multiple bucks with it. It shoots the PPU Thunder ammo very well.
10 1,341 more...
Re: FS: Browning A5 new style ABS case blrmkr83 05/06/24
pic of exterior logo
1 184 more...
IC B2
FS: Browning A5 new style ABS case blrmkr83 05/06/24
Browning abs plastic case for new style A5. Used condition with some light scuffs but no major issues. $50 plus actual shipping.
1 184 more...
Re: F/S: 53 Rds 45-70 Brass jorgy 05/06/24
btt
1 248 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: David Mann art tndrbstr 05/06/24
I guess it may be the motor that doesn’t do it for me. Stick a kick starter pan or shovel head on it and I could go back a little easier! lol
29 2,333 more...
Re: Tikka T1X-T3-T3X Reduced Trigger Pull Springs cznut 05/06/24
TTT
745 65,788 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: CIA replaces Waterboarding with more effective procedure akrange 05/06/24
I’d think Watch’n Whoopi put’n a Whoop’n on some Coil Springs would drive Most Alpha Males Insane.

Just Say’n
7 1,258 more...
Re: CZ 457 Reduced Pull Weight Trigger Spring cznut 05/06/24
TTT
509 34,322 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Winchester vs prvi - advice requested mathman 05/06/24
I used some PRVI a while back and I wasn't happy with the case necks. They were tapered in thickness top to bottom. Not a dreaded donut near the shoulder, but an actual taper. As a result, they didn't mix well with the collet sizing die I like to use.
20 1,969 more...
IC B3
Hunter's Campfire
Re: National Geographic moment. Garter snake vs. toad earlybrd 05/06/24
Cool
7 924 more...
Re: Win lightweight super grade 7x57 AKwolverine 05/06/24
Very nice. 2013. Is the floorpate Cabela’s marked or not on this one?
10 1,341 more...
Re: 10 ga ammo Southpawshooter88 05/06/24
Open to offers or trade for 12 gauge Remington long range 4 or 6 shot shells
7 743 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Jewish Bolshevik Zelensky crushes Orthodox Easter.... plumbum 05/06/24
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by North_to_Alaska
My great uncle and my wife’s grandfather used to shoot Jew hating NAZI’s in WW2.
I have no problem following in their footsteps.

After his death, my wife’s grandmother found a photo in her husband’s billfold of a concentration camp he helped liberate.

I personally don’t give a rat’s arse who wins over there. Not interested in a Hapsburg pissing contest between a murdering dictator Putin or a bunch of murdering wannabe dictators in WEF.

Don’t want our kids dying there or to spend our money enriching Black Rock.

I will NOT allow another round of dumbasses trying to link “Jews” to everything.

You didn't know that "Black Rock" is a 100% Yid owned corporation ? Owned by the Israeli Govt

and so is Vanguard

The Masonic Lodge, WEF, WHO, the UN are all agencies controlled by Israel

You didn't know that all the child trafficking is perpetrated by Israel ? You didn't know that all the Yids are pedophiles ?

You didn't know that the Covid scam and the toxic vaxx was all brought to you by Israel ?

You didn't know that ? and here you are pissing and moaning

[Linked Image from dasg7xwmldix6.cloudfront.net]
64 4,580 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Gettysburg earlybrd 05/06/24
Ya Jeb won’t up to speed that day
241 17,340 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Jewish Bolshevik Zelensky crushes Orthodox Easter.... hosfly 05/06/24
Yes it is clear you don’t mind the bolshevik Jews persecuting Christians and if anybody says anything about it you want to shoot them
64 4,580 more...
Hunting Trucks and Four-Wheel Drives Jump to new posts
Re: Looking at a new GMC 2500 Sierra pro/con? Windfall 05/06/24
The wife's brother has the exact same truck that the OP is looking at with the big gas engine and the 10 speed Allison. I'm not sure of the trim level, but the guy lives on a mountain top outside Helena, MT. has some bucks and buys lots of new vehicles, so he probably has a top tear one. He plows snow with it and runs a spreader on the back for the road up to his place. He likes the truck a lot because it has lots of power and altitude out there needs horsepower. When he says it is the best truck he's ever owned that tells me something. Keven tells it like it is and he might even keep this truck a couple of years. Not so the first model year's Grand Wagoneer because it has been in the shop more than on the road. Worst screwing over ever he told me as it has dropped 45k in value inside just the last year or two.
8 1,333 more...
Alaska Jump to new posts
Re: Appropriate calibres for Grizzlies and/or Coastal Brown Bears 458Win 05/06/24
A few other additions to add to the discussion.
With all the modern bullets, especially like the TSX and other mono metal designs, a hunter can often have the advantages of using a lighter weight bullet at a higher velocity without worrying about penetration.
The late writer Finn Aagaard noted that the 400 gr Barnes X bullets penetrated as deeply, and opened as wide, as most 500 gr bullets. When Barnes was still offering them I used them in my 458 and found them excellent.
My daughter Tia shoots 300 gr TSX bullets in her 416 Remington and has used them successfully while guiding clients on big bears and moose, plus she has used them on Dall sheep at 300 yards and Cape buffalo at 60 yards .
128 59,395 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: CIA replaces Waterboarding with more effective procedure Teal 05/06/24
Is it still "waterboarding" if you use diesel? Asking for a friend.
7 1,258 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Gettysburg shrapnel 05/06/24
Originally Posted by earlybrd
You gonna stop by Appomattox?

On our way now.

This is the monument to Custer at the East cavalry battlefield. Nothing much for Stuart…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
241 17,340 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Left the United Methodist church just in time COLORADO_LUCKYDOG 05/06/24
Churches are all about the almighty! The Almighty Dollar that is!!!
92 7,322 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: David Mann art Teal 05/06/24
The 21/16 tire combo without a long rake is David Mann to me. Everyone sees the long front, Sugar Bear/Mondo/Denver front ends but David painted a lot of bikes without it.

29 2,333 more...
Re: WTS Leupold VX3i LRP 6.5-20x50 TMR FFP omt223 05/06/24
same name on several other forums; make an offer if interested

reduced
5 485 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Bulk powders available DoeDumper 05/06/24
Keep us posted how it does. I just received mine also. Prob try it with 130's in 270.
28 4,374 more...
Hunter's Campfire
Re: Buffett Says... Bob_mt 05/06/24
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by GAGoober
What amazes me are the number of people living paycheck to paycheck, no retirement savings or even regular savings for that matter. Many of these folks are driving $60,000plus vehicles with large monthly payments including mortgages and knee-deep in credit card Debt. What happens when these big companies start laying off and the the recession hits?
And this is the kind of stuff that Im talking about. We have a huge hit coming. Well north of a trillion dollars in credit card debt now, prices of everything rising, interest rates making vehicles and homes untouchable for most and they still cant get inflation under control. They are holding the crash off as long as possible so the average dumb voter wont blame the illegal pedo sitting in the wh currently. So many dont quite understand how bad things are going to get

If a generation or other people feel like houses are out of touch now - price wise. Fed cutting rates and a drop of mortgages to just 4% much less the sub 3% others enjoyed in the past is going to make today's prices look like the best thing they've ever heard of.

that is hard for some to understand...bob
73 4,618 more...
Page 352 of 590 1 2 350 351 352 353 354 589 590
AX24

519 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 117LBS, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 56 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,159
Posts18,502,978
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.