I just now read the stuff posted by/about Miss Lynn since last Friday and then found this PM from the person - sent here yesterday.

It seems that KRP has declared war on something I put to bed yesterday in the Quemado thread. Milespatton read and understood what I said, and said no more, Mudhen made a joke about editing his pictures in future, and said no more. KRP read it, and with chest puffed out and the walk of a rooster declared war in your name, even though it was done, finished, over, for me. I will finish it again if need be, and it will not be pretty, by any means. If you care to end this subject once and for all, I am currently at 450 807 3972. Lynn

I do not know this person or even know if it is a man or woman, and merely have commented or replied regarding her/his posts on our thread.

ML's PM seems amusing, but maybe it is not. Can anyone advise what ML means by "finish it again" and "it will not be pretty"? (Not that one would expect "pretty" in this case). Then, not having realized that "it" was "finished" at any point earlier (or that "it" was ever even started) it is difficult to consider the concept of "finishing" it yet again. Confusing, isn't it?

And, ML is talking there about some fine folks in that PM and apparently trying to drag some or all of them into the drama of his/her hissy fit. Consequently, can't think of a single reason to call that phone number. Can you?

Sage advice appreciated,

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron