I have had an addiction to hatch chile's for many years. Finest kind.
Interesting story, at least to me. Chain of mexican restaurants in the phx area run by some aysyrian christians. The have some pretty good size farms down by douglas which i have hunted on a time or two. And big crops of chille's for canning, use in the restaurants, etc. I picked a boat load of them down there one year along the drainage canals. They as i was told were in partnership for years with a mexican family on those fields, the cannery, and so on, till they got to feuding. The mexican family i was told said to H*ll with you, and moved over to new mexico and started raising their own dang chille's. How true that is i don't know. But chille's will become important in a couple of weeks, barbequed on the grill with fresh dove breast meat and some cream cheese. And in tamales, burro's and every other thing i can think of. You probably could snort them. A big shreaded beef burro, with hatch chille's and that God awful white cheese instead of sharps, it's actually pretty good. I won't discuss that discusting black bean stuff that passes there for refried beans. Yuck.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 08/18/15.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO