Battue, you probably already know this, but along with the spray, duct taping your pant legs around the ankles and around your sleeves of your long sleeve shirt is a smart tactic there. The ticks are the only thing I don't miss from back home.

My wife and I are in North Dakota now and have been trying to relocate to Montana for a short time now. I'm actually thinking Wyoming is the better option nowadays. It's a sleeper state and I'm more align with its politics as well. Excellent hunting and fishing, sweet tax laws and the nicest people out of all the states I've been in. The wife just had an interview Monday I n Cody and last week she had one in Kalispell, both preliminary phone interviews, but my fingers are crossed. I've never had the opportunity to hunt grouse inIdaho, Montana or Wyoming and I'm planning on changing that.

Tight chains.

A=A

The perfection of life with a gun dog, like the perfection of an Autumn, is disturbing because you know, even as it begins, that it must end. Time bestows the gift and steals it in the process. "George Bird Evans"