Originally Posted by fredIII
A really well built and dependable tasco now owned by bushnell that is sold exclusively buy swift. And dirty cheep is the draw.

Jeezus Fhuqk...you AMAZINGLY Clueless Drooling Dumbfhuqk! I very much enjoy that your INCREDIBLE Dumbfhuqkery fueled by your Imagination and It's Pretend,"grants" you Delusions that are so "real"! Laughing!

EPIC fhuqking humor!!! Nice touch to frost them Fantasies,with a Secret Squirrel Tidbit and your "compelling" "inside info".

I'm crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Just oh soooooooooooo fhuqking WOW +P++!

Bless your heart,you amazingly inept Babbling Brook Of Never Ending STUPIDITY.........................

'Shooter,

I've had 100+ Reupolds.

Pull the Ruger's guts and go Fixed Fhuqker...then thank me later.

Hint...............

'orce1,

The 3-9x Reupold and 3200's are simply dog schit and there's NO way around it.

Used goods of repute,trump a screaming "deal" on a NIB POS.

Hint..................

Shefire,

I'll feign my "surprise",that the ONLY fhuqking time you connect a dot,is when you shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply what I say.

Bless your heart.

The 10x MQ trumps the 12x MQ.

Hint.....................

'zone,

Cain't know.

I gun Fixed Fhuqkers and Illuminatis.................

'Walter,

Don't go bursting fredrica's bubbles and pop her Imagination and it's Pretend...she REALLY "knows" her stuff.

Swift is apparently rewriting the Book(s) and the Pacific Rim Reupolds ain't quite as red,white & blue as the Droolers "think".

Laughing!...................

Taco',

I enjoy that you cain't ever say anything in the firsthand,other than to corroborate obliviously,the magnitude of your Drooling Dumbfhuqkery. Bitchin' Vagina Monologue,as you wax eloquent on your amazingly WELL founded insecurities and muse all the things you almost did,the wares you almost did it with and all the places you almost did 'em.

Laughing!

Your Imagination and ALL Of it's Pretend,couldn't begin to fathom the amount of glass I own. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Hint.

Bless your heart...................

'10k,

Mean trick,to slip schit wares...to unsuspecting Boobs..............(grin)

'farmer,

I enjoy the fhuqking hilarity,of what others hear...especially when they are doing their BEST.

This Thread is funnier than fhuqk and it ALL reliably flies over pointy heads.

Laughing!

Never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who drools.

Hint..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."