Shefire,

Stupidity ain't "bait"...it's a plight and few is plighteder than you. Congratulations?!?

I VERY much enjoy you Drooling Dumbfhuqks trying to pawn off a ruse,then act like the Dumbfhuqkery was a Secret Squirrel "ploy",when the glaring obvious of your lying piece of schit ways,repeatedly surface. FUNNY schit! Laughing!

No need to Whine about all the things you don't have,never been and will never do,as them constants have long been well beyond obvious. Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and gunning more glass than all you Dumbfhuqks bolted together. Hint.

Entertaininger than fhuqk,to dangle pics to fuel The Do Nothing Gang's Imagination and Pretend,even though it ain't "fair". Nothing bears more fruit and connects more dots,than gunning wares side by each. I get it that you've nothing to compare and couldn't begin to critique anything germane to The Rifle and that humor exceeds your amazingly meager comprehension,but do assuredly bolster the humor quotient! Bless your heart.

Looking forward to yet another Whine,some fresh Excuses and more Secret Squirrel "ploys".

You poor poor STUPID Fhuqk..................

fredrica,

Good to hear you didn't run outta Imagination or Pretend,given how them "sweet satisfactions" fuel your Delusions. What did your Secret Squirrel Scope Pard say?!? Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise",that as your INCREDIBLE Dumbfhuqkery increases...you get further and further from all things The Rifle. You were really doing "great" too,as it sounded like you REALLY "know" about this stuff.

You've been "Regalia'd".

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooo fhuqking hard,you Sensationally STUPID Twatt!

Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt...you lying sad sack broke dick piece of schit.

You go girl!

Laughing!.....................

starsky,

Critterly Splendor is predicated upon rifle mass,scope X's and bipods. Something that AWESOME for The Do Nothing Gang,rates a "special" place.

Laughing!

Give or fhuqking take.....................(grin)

'Shooter,

NOONE tastes POA/POI intersections and walks away saying "that sucked!".(grin) For that reason,it's very easy to cypher who has and who hasn't. Hint.

I've heard/seen it all and there's been 100's of folks gonna "show"me something with a rifle and it's never not been funny,to be "shown". Folks travels 1000's of miles,to fail miserably.(grin)

Guessing is only "neat",if you've never KNOWN and them differences are beyond stark. A 300yd zero is a tough way to do bidness,as most chamberings go,because midrange trajectory is a Goat Fhuqk. NOTHING is more simplistic than ruggedly reliable glass,that repeats. Nothing.

Take the Viper to the 100yd line,hang 5' of vertical strung butcher paper and mark an aiming point,a coupla inches from the bottom. Scribe a vertical square line(plumb bob) along it's height,intersecting said aiming point and mark 5 MOA tickmarks starting at the zero height. Then gun 5MOA graduated pokes and watch where they go. It'll be left & right,with height badly botched. Hint. Then swap zoom selection,dial 25MOA on the first poke and it'll get worse.(grin)

Rings cited are Ruger 30mm. The various Weaver-esque/1913 adapters to Ruger receivers,are too high and oft flimsy at best.

You've been doing things UNsimple,for many moons. Simply let the platform work for you.

Hint......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."