Shefire,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you must have "forgotten" about your highly acclaimed Imaginary Pretend Ignore and were feverishly reading my every word,all along. That is REALLY "surprising". Were lying all along?!? Laughing!

All 16x's suck heavy ass,just like you...as it is the nature of the beast.

I realize pics are more than a touch disconcerting for The Do Nothing Gang,but it's as close as you gals will ever get.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

As X's go up,everything that matters goes down and only folks who shoot are cognizant(that means to be aware) of same. Hate to use words you Window Lickers gotta Google,but I enjoy listening to the high pitched nasal Whine and the innate look of confusion upon furrowed brows,beneath your pointy heads. You've been "Regalia'd",just ask fredrica's Imaginary Scope Friend.

Laughing!

After a coupla more months of saving and you are ready to make the big order,don't exceed 10x and some day you'll just might mebbe attain your first fhuqking clue.

Then again...

It'd be rather fhuqking funny,if you were to ship same to Taco',so she could at least see,touch and smell WTF she's bitching about...not that she could afford the return shipping. I'll cover that for her,due my generous nature.

I'll toss the whining Kchunt a Reupold pic,to get her tail wagging.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!

You gals REALLY get after it.

Wow +P++..............

Taco',

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free...so you get to "contribute" too. Funny how it actually works and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

Reupolds is all new to me and I just saw my first one,earlier this year.

Laughing!

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

[Linked Image]

As an aside,what can you do in the firsthand,besides WHINE,Imagine and Pretend?!? Take your time and concoct sumptin',that is "real" to you.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."