I don't. I should be able to find that out Sunday when I have a spotter and less wind. Even then, of course, subtle atmospherics could be in play.

But playing with my software just now, at 550 yards varying the speed by 50 fps, or the BC by .025, only changes the drop by ~1/4 MOA. So heck... I'll up you one, Jordan, and dope slap myself in the process: even if I'd known the velocity to a T, it'd be wrong to pronounce that the BC seemed to match up. It could be off by .025 and that only results in ~ an inch diff at 550. A guy would have to have his [bleep] wired pretty tight to CONCLUSIVELY make pronouncements about BC at such a relatively short range. D'oh.

As a thunk.... I wonder what the "noise level" is anyway for your average lug nut shooting at LR? If you assumed a 1/2 MOA rifle/shooter platform, and at least a little variation due to ES, and a little more due to subtle up and downdrafts.... chrono +/- error, which is a thing for sure... I wonder what a reasonable degree of certainty even IS for this in field conditions. Do you know, Jordan?

For myself, hits trump all. If the gong is a'whappin' I'm a happy man, and I don't wander too far off into the theoretical tall grass, I'm too busy stuffing another shell into the chamber. smile But I'll be sure to be much more careful about even mentioning a bullet matching up to charts in the future.

So I'll say THIS, as I chew on my Humble Pie of the day: the BC matched up "good enough" to put hits on a 12" gong at 565 and 775 yards with what I believe to be a solid estimated velocity of 2925 fps, based on lots of chrono'ing 162's with this powder.

And I'll try to tighten things up tomorrow, with a spotter.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!