Saw the questions on the 7MM AB LR so I will share my experiences.
I used this bullet in my 7MMRem. Since there is plenty of magazine length I throated the lilija barrel so I could seat bullets out quite a bit further. With a stiff charge of H1000 this load just touches 3000 with good accuracy out to 650 and good case life.
I killed three elk and a mule deer. 5x5, 6x6, and a cow. Average size mule deer. Ranges were from 150yards (cow)250 5x5,and 275 6x6. Mule deer was 325.

IMOP this is a very fragile bullet. I recovered one bullet (mule deer) and it was the size of a aspirin....maybe 40 grains.
Could only find jacket and lead in the elk.
The 6x6 was hit in the near shoulder and the bullet disintegrated and the bull took off on 3 legs. Three shots later he was on the ground, but it wasn't pretty. 5x5 was double lunged and went about 50 yards. lungs were soup could not find the bullet. Mule deer near shoulder destroyed and some fragments in the lungs. Took a while to find him but he was down with one shot.
No bullets exited and minimal blood trails. I will only use this bullet on deer. It may bonded but it wont stay together.
As soon as I get pictures out of my phone and camera I will post.

Lefty C