Originally Posted by SamOlson
I might have missed it but what paint?

Looks like a nice, grippy finish.

My 243 MT has lost it's rough finish and has become a little slick, was thinking about a topcoat.

Flav's is a mix of three different Rustoleum cans. Multicolored Textured first, dusted with another color (Forest Green from the camo line) and then about a can of matte clearcoat. You can just keep adding clear till it flows out how you want. Working on a way to do something similarly uber with Duracoat.

Basically the same thing I did with my 721RSPT&G but obviously went darker green than on Flavs which had a tan base.
[Linked Image]
Here's the stock with just Rustoleum Grey Multicolor Texture, 7Express phase 2. It can go on thick and absolutely needs to cure for days but seems to be a pretty solid product. There's brown and a harder to find green too that look ok out of the can but dusting over with another color looks good to my eye.
[Linked Image]
Before in its original 80's RS glory
[Linked Image]
As a 270 SS BDL, solid lighter green. Good looking combo.
[Linked Image]
And another time in it's first 7 Express phase without texture...
[Linked Image]
It's part beaver!
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by westernsloper
MtnBoomer how much would you charge to do that to my Mini Action stock?

Got another one on the way and will have a better idea after working it up. It's fairly time consuming but wayyy under a Micky LOL. PMs welcome.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?