OK I couldnt let Travis have all the fun
I read all the hubbub on the Minis and had to have one.I have a CZ 527 in 223 but this seemed like an even better cheap trunk gun (Thanks shortactionsmoker). In following this post I loved the idea of reshaping the stock. I dont think it was bad from the factory, but now I think its great

I contacted MtnBoomer (Carl) and asked him if he would work on mine. We talked about it and he agreed and I was VERY excited. I asked him to finish the stock and not tell me what it would look like. I had no idea what to expect. The Lovely Ms Peggy said what if you dont like it, I responed fat chance. I knew that if you ask a talented man to do what he does you would get something COOL. I also ask wait staff at a resturant "what do I want" They know whats good I get some great meals.

Anyway How cool is this? Carl took 4.2 oz of weight
reshaped the stock to a nice trim feel.The stock is rigid enough that it still feels very solid.There is a very small area inside the stock that you can see the old color and when you compare it stock really looks crappy.

I have not shot it since I got the stock back it just came today. I really have only shot the Howa recommended break in. I expect a lot, time will tell.

Thank You Very Much Carl
I Love it
The pictures are not really doing it justice its a dark shade of brown with the highlights

Before
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

After

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[URL=http://s1012.photobucket.com/user/boatboy18/media/IMG_3359_zpsneshyndp.jpg.html]

Last edited by boatboy; 01/13/16.

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member