Originally Posted by RoadRunner65
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by ColdCase1984
Humbly submitted for review to The Great and Terrible Ingwe, Grand Poobah of the Turdlike Peoples and Got Dang Pater Familias of the Stunt Shottist Klan: one of two mini buttons gun downed by yer vile servant this morn with the superbly overpenerating .260 CTR at 230 yards. He, his bubba whose bump had not yet popped out and beefy mama all rolled within 30 seconds thanks to the Silencerco Harvester...

Throw in at least 1.75 liters of the firewater of your choice, Poobs!
[img:left][Linked Image]r[/img]

A close-up of the tiny nub...
[img:left][URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/elrata/media/image_zpsthp0wrez.jpeg.html][Linked Image][/u[/img]

I think we have a new contestant pulling into first place here. As the sole Judge of this years competition, and the Grand Poobah of all things, I will officially end the Dink-a-thon on January 31st. All entries must be submitted by then.

Its the rules.

I have not dink in this fight grin but you might want to take a close up of this little nub. Looks to me like it could have been shaved off a bit. A little discoloring of said nub looks red in the middle. Hmmmm Or am I seeing things?? laugh

Jealousy is a sick passion, step back from the monitor and regain your composure!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe