Originally Posted by ingwe
OK: First off to address the single shot whiners...

Think about it....anytime you've gotten your first shot off, it was a matter of minutes ( and not seconds) before you needed to shoot a second time....if ever.

If you feel the need for a Bubba- Buddy you should also buy a ball cap at the same time that says " Im not comfortable with a Single Shot"

Brian; style points are deducted for Encores, special considerations are not given for them. No kudos for the Leupold scope either...that kind of thing is simply expected.

Please.

And For Elks, and to get back on topic your daughter gets extra style points for being a girl, for getting her first deer, and above all, for using a proper cartridge. However, as dink-a-thon entries go, hers is a monster buck, and thats gonna hurt her overall score.

And for Dan: Im sorry I was so terse with you and I'm sorry you scratched your swede...we will kiss and make up at the pig hunt.
She didn't kill the deer,I did,she was along to see it happen.[u] Sorry for the confusion. [/u]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken