Originally Posted by BC30cal
wabigoon;
Good day to you sir, I'm hoping that the morning has been a good one thus far for you folks too.

It's just above freezing here, a slight drizzle falling and about perfect weather for a couple indoor firearm projects that I've got to get done before the weather turns nice enough to do yard work.

It'd be a bit muddy for calving now however, though it's a month off for that I'd think.

Anyway sir, I'm heartened to learn that we've not starved you out in your travels on this side of the medicine line. wink

Perhaps years ago food might have been a bit more regional up here, but nowadays with our nomadic lifestyle it's not tough to find too Thai, Indian, Vietnamese or "insert your favorite ethnic food here" type of restaurant up here. Good heavens we even see "British" food restaurants in our part of the world - and there's even vehicles parked there on occasion too - suggesting once again there's no accounting for taste! laugh

All the best to you this weekend wabigoon, I'd better go check the wood stove in the garage now to see if it's time to drag out the arms getting worked over this weekend.

Dwayne

Doing great Dwayne hope all is well with you. 55 degrees today in Missouri. Spent the day putting snow chains on my tractor and fixing hydraulic leaks. Shot some pistols and went to the gym. We have a big storm possible headed this way they say we could get a dusting of snow up to 18" depending on how the system progresses. Everyone is freaking out.

So in my infinite wisdom I ordered a set of snow shoes from Amazon and put chains on the tractor. My experience is that by being prepared I have now put the Vex on the storm and It wont even snow here. If I put off the chain installation it will snow 3 foot with 60 mph winds. I like the snow but no one else seems to around here.

On the Biscuits and Gravy I guess I can overlook them not being readily available in Canada as they really aren't what you want to be eating to lose weight. So I guess I will still mosey on up there in September and shoot at some Moose. I hope that Crown Royal and Diet Coke are available up there. Have a good weekend.

Charles

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....