5sdad;
Thanks for the reply John, I trust this finds you and yours well.

It's heartening for me to hear that the Tim's franchise sticks to a set pattern or at very least objective in the drive through design.

In the small city mentioned - Penticton, BC - the Tim's drive through set ups have at least two, if not three ways of entering the parking lot/drive through area.

These are set up at oblique angles and with tight enough turning radii - yes plural - that it's a trick to maneuver them in our short box full size 4x4 pickup. In the work truck I'm often in - an F450 full crew cab with a 12' deck - well you don't even try....

Oh and if it's early and only the takeout window is open, they won't serve you on foot - even if you point to the parking lot and show them that you're there with said F450 and towing a 24' tilt deck trailer...... no, no rules are rules you see..... frown

So the layout favors a smart car sized vehicle, but of course the take out window is placed in a sufficiently lofty position that you can't reach your coffee in said little commuter car without unbuckling the seat belt and stretching upward for your dose of Canuck caffeine.

Lastly and perhaps I shouldn't even post this on public forum as it may well be considered treasonous - but I prefer McDonald's coffee if I'm buying coffee, which I rarely do.

Anyway sir thanks again for the reply and all the best to you folks this Sunday.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"