ConradCA,

It is not an opinion. It is supported by millions of facts and is logically consistent. I believe that the way people should think about this is that God created animals and people using evolution.

This is patently false. Evolution is NOT supported by millions of facts. Creationist and evolutionist have the same facts. It's a matter of interpretation.

The description of creation in the bible is the best that the people who wrote the bible could do without science. I am a believer in: give unto God what is God's and give unto scientists what is science.

The theory of evolution was developed to get away from The Creator. The vast majority of scientists who brought us out of the dark ages were creationists. If you lay out the theory of evolution next to the Bible creation story you see contradiction after contradiction.

The idea the ancients were ignorant compared to us is falsified by the pyramids and walls in central and South America. We don't know how they achieved these feats. I remember reading about a brass spring found in some sedimentary rock. Some scientists put a modern spring and the brass spring in a machine. After a few million moves the steel spring broke. They put another steel spring in there and the same thing happened. The unknown manufactured brass spring lasted millions of times longer than our best steel springs. Another artifact was a pick found in sedimentary rock. It should have been rusted, but it wasn't. They discovered it was combined with chlorine instead of carbon like we do today.

Out Of Place Artifacts is a fairly new science. For me the artifacts are not out of place. Modern man is so full of himself because we have by and large been brainwashed since watching cartoon through graduate school and here on the social net that we are more intelligent than ancient man.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter