Originally Posted by Akbob5
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by justin10mm
TZ, good to hear. Good on the teacher and hood on you all for doing a great job of raising young ones.

Sure, don't encourage and nurture a child's critical thinking skills. If there is a question you can't understand, don't think about it rationally, because the answer obviously is "God did it"!

Dude,

Where the hell did that come from? I can assure you I nurtured all three of my boys to have a curious nature, to critically question everything, and to experience all they can in life. I'm doing the same to my grandchildren and to any other child I may come into contact with. I think I have a pretty good track record.

Please do not confuse my praise of someone's faith and positive influence towards children. I assure you that you don't know me well enough to make a judgement like that.

You are praising a teacher for her disbelief in evolution, and her replacement of science with religion. That pretty much supports 10mm position.

I was speaking to his comment about judging me and whether I nurture children's critical thinking skills. Could give a schitt less who thinks what about evolution.

When I said "you" I didn't mean you specifically. I was referring to anyone that would place religiously held beliefs over science and reason.