Originally Posted by Bluemonday
Originally Posted by Valsdad

The Frog tribe started singing with delight as the blood of the Serpent flowed out of her body and into the channels cut by her travels, and into the deep chasms to become the sea. "

Again, sounds mighty familiar, but this time from a "she". The immediate creation of all the worlds animals, the lighting of the world and the creation of "the heavens" and the "waters".

Damn you're dumb. How's that for "decorum".

PS. When and if you bust Hell wide open, no one will miss you.

Whatever you do, don't bother to actually read an Old Testament, and attempt to verify the hundreds of prophecies therein that were fullfilled hundreds of years after the fact.

I may be misinformed, ignorant of all the pertinent facts, misguided, etc....

but those that know me, have taught me, and work with me generally do not consider me "dumb".

As I mentioned in my post to another member, I do not presently have an Old Testament where I am staying. Perhaps you could do a service (in the interest of spreading the word, that's something a good Christian should do, no?) and cite a few, lets say six or so, of those prophecies you mentioned.

Thanks for your kindness.

Geno

PS, regarding your postscript "PS. When and if you bust Hell wide open, no one will miss you." Do you know my family and friends well enough to back up your statement that "no one" will miss me?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?