Originally Posted by Ringman
ro1459,

I am simple minded when it comes to this discussion. I simply look at the growth of humans in the womb from egg to birth. That is clearly an evolving process. I believe God created all life, but question if he created it to remain as first introduced. Could he just as easily have created us to evolve on Earth, as in the womb, to become what we are today.

You are conflating the word "evolution" in this paragraph. In your first use I agree completely with the word because it is merely change according to a program. The other use is molecules to man which is not supported by observation.

In my mind, both evolution and creation are in conjunction with each other and both support the others point of view. And, I thank God every day for this wonderful gift.

You say this because you don't take God at His Word. You want to elevate man's opinion above God's Word because you've heard evolution since cartoons. Once I had a conversation with a college educated friend. I asked, "Are you an evolutionist or a creationist?" He said, "I haven't given it any thought." "Then you are an evolutionist," I continued, "because believing in creation requires thought to over come all the brainwashing from years of evolutionary indoctrination."

As opposed to your religious indoctrination...

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”