I have to disagree.

I fired my first one (a .223 Ranch Rifle) about two weeks ago. It went bang every time, fed every time (even though loading the mags is a PITA), and we couldn't seem to make it shoot a 3 round group greater than 1.5", whether it was cheap 20 year old American Eagle or handloads worked up for AR's.

Having never needed to shoot a coyote more than three times, we didn't bother with 5 round groups.
Three lug design with a short throw and tang safety are features I'm pretty used to, I typically hunt with either a #1 or an A-Bolt.

Trigger had the blade I'm not wild about and was a bit squishy but manageable. The trigger is certainly workable or replaceable via Timney.

The stock is "cheap", but not as flimsy as the earlier models I have felt. It certainly didn't feel terrible when I threw it up. It's not a Manners with a Mini-Chassis and AI mags, but the aftermarket is hurrying to catch up. Look at MDT.

I'm thinking come fall I'll have to have a Predator model in 6.5 Creed and get the barrel chopped back to 17" and fitted for a TOMB brake for my incoming SAS can.

Utilitarian, economical, handy, but I can't hardly say cheap. Purty is as purty does.