In general Doppler radar is the gold standard for external ballistics as prior to LabRadar the radar units would give you position vs. time for the bullet from muzzle until the transonic and beyond. I may be wrong but I think LabRadar units only give you information for about 200 yards.

To calculate the ballistics coefficient accurately you need to get the data closer to the transonic region when the bullet is dropping more more.

I have built a ballistics solver that matched up with the commonly held accurate solvers that would take radar drag curves or BC's as I was doing testing on a range that had a commercial doppler radar system. As a measure of how close Bryan's published BC's were I compared the results on 5 Lapua scenars, these were the only bullets that I had both radar drag curves and Bryan's BC's. The ballistic solutions with the BC and the gold standard the radar drag curves, were well under .25 MOA along the entire path. That is pretty good evidence that Bryan's BC's are very good for modeling trajectories.