That's correct , I do not know what conditions he tested under.

I do know that his BC's are more accurate than some manufacturers published figures.

I do know his figures are very close to my testing and ,as I said, use his figures to test reality in the field.

Now if Litz comes up with a BC of 0.273 and my field testing reveals 0.268, this does not mean my findings are better than his. It just means that I use the coefficient of 0.268 to build an accurate drop chart (for my conditions), that's all.

When I plug all the pertinent data into a Ballistic calculator (I have already verified the correct factor on my scope) and it tells me to come up 25moa to center at 1000 yards and time and again I need 26.5moa, this tells me the variable is the bullet's BC (I know my muzzle velocity and up to user defined distances), I then adjust the BC to reflect the actual come up or just ignore it and use 26.5 moa as the come up for a 1000 yard shot. This only works for one distance, better to plug in the new BC and test at varying distances to how ever far you want to hit.

So, anyone can comment on Litz's BC's. I use his as a default but also field test.

I am in no way challenging Litz's numbers as they are as close as they come.