Originally Posted by Axtell
^^^ BC's are, from manufacturer's, are a comparative value, this bullet higher/lower than that one.

With the LabRadar, which gives velocities at several user determined distances, you can calculate the actual BC for your elevation and environmental conditions. From actual bullet drops.

I use Litz's BC's to get in the ball park, they are actually pretty close.

Smokepole

You are reading this initial post incorrectly. You are presuming that you can take a listed BC plunk it into a ballistic program and get 'advertised results'.

The above statement clearly states that I use Litz's BC's, as they are the best available, as there is no bias to marketing by a manufacturer.

Now using Litz's BC's do get you in the ballpark, but sometimes require fine tuning (for your particular circumstance)as laid out in subsequent posts.

There is no back peddling on my part. Only time spent in an effort to understanding. You seem to have your mind made up, so I guess it was a waste of time, my bad.

You have had a hard on for me since I questioned your buddy H-22 about his Ruger blowing up. The line of questioning was hard but sometimes that is what is necessary to uncover the sequence of events that caused the incident.

Weighing powder: consistency is the grail in producing good ammunition, weighing powder to the nearest 0.02 of a gr takes no more time than weighing to the nearest 0.1gr on a balance beam scale, so why not. Further, measuring seating depth or COL is more accurate with a vernier than a yard stick. Most would grasp this idea.

The arrogance smoke screen is just one that tells me that you do not understand these basic concepts......therefore reject them, as you have no ammo for debate.