Originally Posted by CraigC
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Craig, it seems you are only here to be confrontational and impress people with your know-it-all attitude.

I'm sorry, do I need another 10,000 bullshit posts to be taken seriously? I'm here to talk about guns. No, I don't know it all or claim to. You won't find me in the rifle section or talking about benchrest or wingshooting or arguing about reloading rifle cartridges. You won't find me in a discussion about what camo pattern is the best. Where you'll find me is in a discussion about revolvers, particularly single actions, like this one. Or discussions about hunting with revolvers. With a little blackpowder action sprinkled on top. That's a long way from "all".

What, are you not used to being challenged? Do you expect everyone to accept your rhetoric without having to prove it?

So, one more time, if you can quantify the difference between a gun from Cimarron and one from all the rest, I'm all ears.

Originally Posted by 4ager
True. That, and to pimp another website and forum (his?), it would seem.

How am I doing that? Because I have a link in my sig? You think I sit here and argue with you dummies to promote my site? Seriously???
Nobody takes you seriously because you are confrontational and have lost arguments to posters who have been here much longer than you have such as myself and Shrapnel. You have also been told to [bleep] off multiple times by such posters. Once again, I'd like to invite you to kiss my ass.