Originally Posted by CraigC
You see, I have no desire to participate in this sort of exchange. I want to talk about single actions and you dummies want to talk about anything but. Which seems to be the way everyone here reacts when their uninformed opinions are challenged.

Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
You've been a trouble maker here ever since you landed on the Handguns forum. Rockinbar doesn't always agree with me, but he is at least honorable. I would take his word all day long every day over yours.

I know a guy who is a top cowboy action gunsmith and he will tell you Cimarron is the best. Taylor's pale in comparison.

No, you're taking his word for it because you're butthurt over me kicking your ass in the past and laughing every time JWP posts that pic of you. So I really couldn't care less what you think of my opinion. I think you're a blowhard who knows little but talks a lot.

Yeah, you take the word of used car salesmen too?

Any gunsmith who says "Taylor's pale in comparison" is either in bed with Cimarron or deluded.....or both. I'm still waiting for someone to actually point out the difference.

Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Nobody takes you seriously because you are confrontational and have lost arguments to posters who have been here much longer than you have such as myself and Shrapnel. You have also been told to [bleep] off multiple times by such posters. Once again, I'd like to invite you to kiss my ass.

If I'm confrontational it's because this is the rudest, most bullshit-laden forum I've ever been on. If this place was moderated, even lightly, a lot of you would be gone. You sure as hell wouldn't have such lofty post counts because 99% of those posts are nonsense.

Lost arguments, seriously??? Shrapnel didn't even engage in an argument with me, just typical Campfire style of throwing insults and ducking away.

You see, engaging in an argument means exactly that, presenting your argument and responding to the other side. Telling someone to GFY does not "win" an argument. This ain't high school. I have presented my argument here, shared my experience. I have yet to see an actual retort, which is typical of this forum.
Your "arguments" consist of name-calling and declarations based on your own assertions of how knowledgeable you are, which nearly all of us disagree on. People call you names and make fun of you because you are a widely disliked [bleep].