My point proven once again, numerous times. This kinda reminds me of the teenage nonsense in the YouTube comments section. A whole bunch of rhetoric and personal bullshit and not one word with any substance. You idiots can pile as high as you like, it won't change a thing. Most mobs are comprised of idiots.

Originally Posted by Steelhead
I don't see anyone comparing you to an idiot, I see them calling you an idiot, which is spot on.

Says the guy with 80,000 posts. How do you ever even have the time to shoot with all that nonsense to post???

Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Your question was already answered way back in the thread, possibly before you asked it.

It was never answered and still remains unanswered. You're the idiot who brought it up but can't seem to support your own statements with facts of any sort.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by CraigC
Colt's are overrated.

Actually Colts are underrated. Show me another gun designed in 1871 that has stayed unmodified and all these years later is still produced and copied...

More misinformation from the peanut gallery. For starters, the SAA was designed by William Mason in late 1872. Secondly, it has not been in constant production and it has not remained unchanged. What any of that has to do with the actual quality of the Colt SAA is beyond me. Currently, Colt is producing somewhere under 200 SAA's a month and they are the best they've ever been. It has not always been so, with some serious lulls in quality througout 3rd generation production. Quite often good guns but never really living up to the legend. Otherwise, USFA never would've gotten off the ground.