'223,

The astute savvy the hilarity of the FEEBLE fhuqking attempt at the ruse and Texans swoon the same...as being "real". EPIC fhuqking humor!

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't...................

'Raider,

Were you peeking betwixt your fingers again,you Lying CLUELESS Fhuqk? Congratulations?!?

And here I was "convinced",that your highly "esteemed" Imaginary Pretend Ignore was "real". Laughing!

Pardon my citing nothing but FACTS,due the "unfair" advantage of having the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

wde',

Don't be too hard on the Tract Gals...they are simply doing the BEST they fhuqking can,with what incredibly LITTLE they have to work with,just like you. Congratulations?!?

You Day Dreaming Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Oldelkchunt,

Might you be inferring that a Nikon Suit and a Counter Bitch,just "might" not have the acumen to spec out something so VERY fhuqking simplistic as a rifle scope? What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of you constantly being in wayyyyyyy over your pointy fhuqking head and being the only one that doesn't KNOW same. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,you Feebleminded Day Dreaming DUMB Fhuqk.

Laughing!......................

Dre,

Now this Thread is the same as EVERY other you've attempted and a simplistic showcase of your sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS,which grants you the opportunity to lie out your ass even more. Congratulations?!?

It'll ONLY come as a "surprise" to you,as you set on your couchbound kchunt,that there just mighta been some folks doin' a leetle sumptin'. Ain't it a hilarious constant,that you are always on the sidelines lookin' in?!? Laughing!

Still cain't find my gawddamned fhuqking AR-10 'nut wrench,so spruced a certain Sleeper up. In the transition away from yeoman Ball Burping Duties and the hilarity associated Retrostalgic '4895/168SMK's,it's more than a touch prudent to bolster COAL latitude for Skinner smooches. While I've too fhuqking many HS Precision Gen 1 DBM's(.378,.473 and .532)...it don't take much arm twistin' to bask in AICS mag footprints and run with their inherent latitude,especially when going AM binderless(though I drive Alpha's too). Despite pillars being glued,it were a (1) cuppa coffee transition,to open the inlet and magwell,along with the bottom of the front receiver ring for 2.985" COAL clearance,should need ever arise. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

1000 binderless words.

[Linked Image]

1000 more AICS OEM.

[Linked Image]

In fairness,I've yet to puke an HS Gen 1 DBM and certainly never will,if only due the fact I'm done with 'em. They are robust bastards and the sanctity of S/S is reliably soothin',but an AICS footprint has no equal Today and they were a better choice when things were more Proprietary-ish across the board. Hint.

I tend to re-spring all my mag latches for more positive retention and greatly shorten the release,so it cain't be tripped from a MPAJ Hasty Rest unwantonly,whether it ruck,rock or other. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hey wait...is that one of them there highly "touted" BDC's?!? WTF!!!! Laughing! Hint. Google it.

Cheer up,if it ain't ALL fhuqking BDC,one has moves and thankfully the MOA scale jives the erector fair to middlin,though Reupold MK4 M3 erector travel is a fhuqking joke and 50% greater than a Turdic. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

Ain't like it's an issued MK4 M3 6x BDC or anything. Ooopsie! Hint. Google it. Laughing!

Don't be too fhuqking discouraged on your couchbound kchunt,as you feign a first fhuqking clue,because one can trump the bullschit and score a zero scribe and denote comeups in accords. Though a convoluted Goat Fhuqk,it do very much TRUMP a straight BDC attempt at POA/POI intersection. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

But...I've got it on GOOD authority,that if you plead your case to Reupold and explain the Goat Fhuqk and how to circumvent same,that THE Cure is doable. Pay no mind to the wrong wayzee erector inclination index,you wouldn't know the difference anyhow. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hopefully the Weather Gods smile and a 10x MOA/MOA Fixed Fhuqker arrives in the AM,to get THE Sleeper going with 100MOA all in available. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

Gotta gun some come-ups on some fresh Lots of ammo,stretch things out more than a smidge and here's HOPING that'll give you enough time to fabricate even more Lies,Delusions and outright Dumbfhuqkery as you feign a fhuqking clue. My fingers is crossed and the "odds" are "only" at 100%..you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

As an aside,you making any gains on "convincing" yourself that you "don't" read my EVERY fhuqking word and "don't care". Do tell. I'm fhuqking crying......I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard,you AMAZINGLY inept Stupid Fhuqk.

GOOD talk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."