Originally Posted by Seafire
Reading this thread... I've been out of town for the last two weeks or so...

Seems like Stumpy is back on the meth once again...

wired and bloviating the Stupid Schitt Schtick once again...

When are the rest of you guys going to figure out, Stumpy is really Yosemite Sam, after he 'retired' from the cartoon industry...or Warner Bros just kicked him out after getting tired of him, and Stumpy has been bitter at the world ever since.

Seafire, I think you should reconsider your comparison of Littl Schmuck. As you can see by his last post, he is still laughing like my stated comparison, i.e. that of the village idiot, not a passed over, retired Yosemite Sam (I will admit there are several iron clad characteristics that tie the two together, so you have him down fairly well). But the special needs village idiot encompasses many more of his "endearing characteristics" I would go so far as to include some characteristics from Loyd Christmas (played by Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber), wouldn't you? Anyway, I think you should reconsider your analogy.

If you think it is a good idea, I will contribute my favorite Countersniper scope to Littl Schmuck for his precious evaluation. What do you think?