Originally Posted by Big Stick
'223,

A company who "knows" as "much" about scopes as Tract does,is ALWAYS going to be best served by asking questions...instead of giving "answers". Their Goat Fhuqk line up is April Fools worthy hilarity!

It is a curious business approach to "offer" absolute schit and LIE about same,as an opening move.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.................

'1010,

There's no slighting how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are. Congratulations?!?

I stated simply,that I dare the schit out of you,to conjure ALL of your Imagination and it's Pretend,to formulate a single fhuqking Delusion,where you find me "mistaken" about anything. Rest assured,it WILL be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Pardon my stating fact,as you state an Estrogen filled Vagina Monologue and never crept within 100yds of citing ANY scope "particulars". What were the fhuqking "odds". You couldn't "critique" a Q-tip,you CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk. Hint.

I reckon it ain't very fhuqking "fair",that I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and a guess is the "best" you will EVER do. Say a leetle sumptin' about "all" the glass you gun and the platforms they set upon. Lookin' forward to the Silence,Excuses and Fresh Whine...in no particular fhuqking order. Hint.

You might wanna seek help on your surging Hormone Levels,though in fairness,it would be funnier if you did not. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

MagnumDoosh,

You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk...only you and JeffZero would wade in with sumptin' somebody told somebody,in regards to sumptin' you've NEVER even seen or touched,as a formulation for your "critique". Congratulations?!?

Is there NO end to your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery?!?

Wow +P++!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

dvd',

It's never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.(grin)

One should count how many times The Do NOTHING Gang lied about their Imaginary Pretend Ignore,how much they "don't care" and their "manliness"...as relative barometers of evaluation,to obliviously quantify their Retardation.

FUNNY schit!....................

teal,

If it don't fetch birds...it's simply a fhuqking cat.(grin)

[Linked Image]

This one burns diesel................

Sitka',

Them who plead the loudest/longest for others to shield their STUPIDITY from them,are reliably THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks and that is a right proper Dichotomy.

None of 'em can cite anything in the firsthand,other than a Whine and an Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue.

Facts are unsettlin' to them of the ilk and that is reliably THE recipe for oblivious humor.

Texans,"The Genius" and The Counter Jockey are really knockin' hilarity out of the fhuqking Park...by simply giving it their ALL and doing their best!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..................

Just a quick question Larry... isn't SWFA a Texas company?

wink

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.