SuperKchunt,

Now ain't it a fascinating constant,that if/when talking The Outdoors...you gotta ALWAYS steal pics from someone. Congratulations?!? You "lucky" kchunt.

Were you not a Thief and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,you'd be unable to "contribute" anything. Texan...ain'tcha'? Laughing!

In fairness,I must confess to having killed more than a bunch of Old Growth Redwoods and you'll always be able to say you "know" a Cutter. Perspective never ain't not intellesting,as well as being funnier than fhuqk. Mebbe extol a wee bit on how you are always licking windows and looking Outdoors through the pain. Pun be intended.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Shrapnel,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that all your Coke Bottled Dumbfhuqkery can muster,is a heartfelt Whine and yet another chapter in your never ending Vagina Monologue. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds" of you shutting right the fhuqk up and running the opposite direction of something soooooo fhuqking simplistic as correlationg POA/POI intersections. Google it. Hint. laughing!

Here's to the perpetual HILARITY,of you doing your best and how incredibly shy of the mark those feeble attempts are.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........................

cdb,

It's your Imagination,feel free to Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

It remains a simplistic FACT,that Texans are reliably THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks and it makes 'em giddy to prove same,as you ohhh sooooo eloquently attest. Tough to beat the humor of a Texas Hissy Fit. Though there is one thing that remains CERTAIN and that is when it's all said and done in Texas,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than done. You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it". Laughing!

I'd dangle some pics to fuel your Imagination and it's Pretend,but it'd be Sensory Overload and VERY "unfair".

Looking forward to your next Whine,almost as much as the fresh batch of Excuses. Say sumptin' in Spanish.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.........................

'buck,

The Paper Hat Brigade is on a roll,working on "convincing" themselves that they have a first fhuqking clue and only due to the inherent futility of such an "effort"...is it reliably funnier than fhuqk.

Hell,you'd think one of The Do NOTHING Kchunts would take a swing at rifle scopes. I "wonder" why they will not?!?

Laughing!

Bless their hearts..................

'MAG,

Your giddy excitement is palpable,because you sure as fhuqk could NOT dangle a Splendid Pixel yourself. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to clamor to every word and pixel and Humor Points are awarded in advance,for saying that you do not.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Nut,

Funnier than fhuqk,how EXIF stumps you STUPID Fhuqks. Google it. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I getta kick outta your feeble attempt to post pics in the firsthand,as them Delusions really work "great" for you. Laughing!

Knock it outta Da' Park and say a leetle sumptin' about 'scopes and how you use 'em,then dangle some "results"...mainly because it'll be funnier than fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."