'js1,

I don't recall anyone ever "accusing" you of NOT impressing very easily. Congratulations?!?

It'd be ruder than fhuqk of me,to condone outright blatant fhuqking LIES and Goat Fhuqked wares...though you'd never gain the "experience" to savvy same and remain oblivious,despite them dots having been well connected. Hint.

Sister and I made empties all day and she ran (3) rifles dry(6BR,7-08AI and 308),a brace of which sport the new MOA/MOA Fixed Fhuqkers. For whatever reason(s),the 7-08AI and 308 both had 75.75MOA remaining on their erectors after their respective zero(250yds for 162's and 225yds for Skinners),which was an odd coincidence. The 7-08AI burns less than 102MOA from same to the 2000yd line,so that's a breeze. The reticle alone grants the 1275yd line,which is a fair to middlin' start.

Both rifles still cloverleafed,with the FULL erector travel run up to the top and then bottom,between shots at 100yd paper,prior to the zero stop installations. A 200MOA+ shift and repeat,is fairly warm and fuzzy.Google it. Hint. Laughing!

You couldn't critique an ice cube.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'shooter,

I particularily enjoyed the "genius" who "developed" such a COLOSSAL Goat Fhuqk...by trying NOT to.(grin)

FUNNY fhuqking schit!!!

Wow +P++!...............

trevor,

What temp rating did the fhuqking "genius" give the coupon?!?

I'm fhuqking crying....I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

I'll feign my "surprise",that the "daunting" 1" and 2" Box "Test" "particulars" are still missing. Really sounds like a "splendid" rifle. Laughing!

Looking forward to even more Lies.

You are doing "great"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

'Raider,

Meopta sure as fhuqk ain't a riflescope bargaining chip and you are the ONLY Stupid Fhuqk who "knows" that little. Congratulations?!?

Is there NO end to your Incredible Fhuqking Stupidity?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'223,

Do NOT rile the "genius" with FACTS...you've been fhuqking warned.

Laughing!..............

Ringman,

Your haste to take STUPIDITY to places it's never been before,is never not EPIC Oblivious Hilarity. Congratulations?!?

It is side-splitting laughter,that you "think" you've a first fhuqking clue about glass and it's use.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'Onery,

There is no "merit" to "test"...because the "genius" omitted all the things that would have granted it a fhuqking chance to be viable,by doing his "BEST",instead of simply sourcing someone with a gawwdamned fhuqking first clue. Hint.

The sheer MAGNITUDE of that Dumbfhuqkery is,takes humor to new levels...though you take it further,for swooning same. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'Boomer,

The "genius" is rather tender and more than a touch alarmed,that the schit he's trying to peddle,ain't gonna float.

Them frets IS veddy veddy well founded......................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."