Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by coyotewacker

Also investigate your home owners insurance, there's a lot of companies that will not insure you if you have a Rot or will raise your rates.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This.

Pit bulls are a no-no and many companies wont insure you if you have a German Shepherd. I learned that quickly and last time I was shopping for home owners insurance and questioned about what kind of dog I had..it was an Alsatian.Ignorance springs eternal, so that worked.

Don't know if there is a pseudonym for Rottweiler though.......

Sure there is... MUTT....

Lady that owned a store over here in Wilderville had one...

once day while washing her dishes, she looks out the window to see a young male cougar in the yard, and her kids are playing on the side of the house outside in the sandbox...

she ran to grab her husband's rifle in the closet... she recalled see the hair on the back of the Rott's neck going up.. while she went to grab the rifle, the Rott went thru the screen door.. thru the screen...

by the time she got there with the rifle, her Rott was prancing around with a few bleeding spots here and there, but essentially circling one dead cougar, which turned out to be a little over a year old, and weighed 110 lbs according to Fish and Wildlife....

Made me look at them in a new light...