Hey to everyone, new to the forum

I do have a few questions and points to make for the Ruger .300 RCM. I am a little surprised at how many slams and dislikes and cuts there are on the caliber and it's uses. I am a little surprised due to me being an avid gun lover and the fact, I see no bad caliber for any rifle when used for its purpose. Why would any of us not like to see the calibers continue to grow.

I add, I would love to know how many people here actually own an RCM in .300 or even the .338 and also, taken any game with it. Why would it be condemned by anyone who has never used it and only knows it by reports and articles written by range shooting. Now, I totally understand the one bad deal and that is; its not being able to duplicate the powder mix allowing its great ballistics. I never call anyone liars or even mistaken but, the ballistics are true as I have owned this caliber for a while, shoot pure factory ammunition and it keeps side by side, even slightly above, my .300 WSM and is even a good 100 F. per second faster and 80 such than my .300 WinMag.

I have over the years, very much appreciated light rifle and short barrels when hunting in timber or packing any type weight. We hunters all know the rifle seems to gain weight every step when hiking far and taking out quarters. Never the less, its an awesome caliber, shoots its factory ammo SUB-MOA and is a joy to carry. The rifle caliber drops Elk, Deer and Bear in its tracks with ease.

I will say Ruger dropped the ball in its promotion but this changes nothing to the fact, its an awesome caliber and is a very nice short light weight rifle. Love the 20" barrel. I love it as much as I love watching Wildcats become new calibers and so on. Not for the reloading shooter but if your a factory ammo shooter, this caliber rocks, just like its brother the .338 RCM.

I will add it is an awesome gun for Wild Boar and its open sights as well.

Good shooting all