Graf and Sons are one of the largest dist. of Hornady brass. They only received 36 boxes of 300 RCM brass, and had a two day's supply when I lightened their load, by six boxes. I think this left them with only six more boxes. I've been waiting for a year to buy a supply of these cases. Blink and you lose, forget about snoozing. My left hand Ruger Compact Magnum is on its third extractor claw, and possibly its second bolt body. Now it will extract a fired case, but the glitch with the full magazine jamming is still there.

De-tuning this CRF action to be a push feed may solve the problem. Putting in detachable bottom metal should work also, but at what price? I had to promise to push back my new 6mm Hart barrel, due to buying $300+ worth of cases two days ago.

I've calculated that this little popper has the capacity of a 30 Gibbs wildcat. I also calculated that putting the barrel into a standard length action would solve the CRF jamming problems. These cases work O.K. out of three test bed Mauser M-98's.