fredrica,

Ain't it a fascinating constant,that you've more pics of me Outdoors in "your" album,than you do of yourself? 'Tis another right proper Dichotomy,that you've more pics of my Splendid Wares,than of your Goat Fhuqks. Congratulations?!?

Knock 'er outta da' Park and dangle a pic of that Goat Fhuqk you suffer,with a slain Beastie. Hint. Laffin'!

Also VERY "surprising",that you are wayyyyyyyyy beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" when TRYING to "talk" something as simplistic as 22LR's. Hint.

1000 more words for "your" album. Now you can say you've "seen" one too. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I'm at ease in musing blades too(understatement) and doubt I've more than a couple/few hunnert...unless I'm sandbagging. Hint. Wink,wink...nod,nod. Laffin'!

Now you can say you've "seen" one!!!

[Linked Image]

Your WELL founded Insecurities never disappoint in their oblivious grandeur,nor does your sheer and utter fhuqking CLUELESSNESS. It simply remains a shame,that you are devoid the 17 IQ Points requisite,to garner an inkling to your SENSATIONAL Dumbfhuqkery.

Mebbe wax eloquent on CDS,Cough Silencer ammo carrier and your "hard charging" ways. Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of you doing your BEST.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'fiable,

For one who had never driven a rifle at a distance that great,I'm purty certain you did just fine.(grin)

Too bad time and weather weren't more cooperative,as an Anschutz Onslaught woulda been a hoot.

Next time.

'efee,

Careful now...because fredrica has tirelessly pledged that she "don't care"...as she swipes my pics and has Retards practice spelling my name.

Bless her heart.

Laffin'!

'64d,

I've heard good thangs about the 6X MQ.(grin)

It's on an EPIC tear this year,upon BIG Bucks.

'Course...it's destined to only get better,given the weather,Season duration and number of tags.

10x for Play,6x for keeps.

Hint.

'hooper,

The 3120 is a good powerhead and I was in on it at R&D level,when the Scandahoovian Techs brought it stateside to demo and Test Drive. Just "happened" to be in the wood it was destined for and had 'em out for a day,to muse particulars.

Were I driving a 60" bar or better all day/every day,it'd get the nod. I never had need for a bar greater than 72" and a 3120 STEALS the show there. Much prefer 394 sights,balance and ergo's,but 120cc's is nice to tap into,when requisite.

Never could like 404,because it cuts sooooooo slow in comparison. I'm purty particular in bar selection and how I keep them dressed,mainly because the wood is always being and the ground never forgiving. With great cubic volumes,come great weight and I'd liken 3/8ths to a Fillet Knife and 404 to a Khukri. I'm at ease in using savvy,to my distinct advantage and 3/8ths opens all doors,without closing any. Nice when things are heavily springloaded or simply weighted,to double cut the kerf,let the snug side marry to itself and work through the opposite side of the bind. Really nice for boring too and cutting key ways,as opposed to sloppily applying Russian Couplings.

A HOT 394 driving an 8-tooth 3/8ths 36" single rivet tip(tougher/less drag than triple rivets),is as small of a bar/chain that I've ever or would run. One could get by in the application with fewer cc's,but those powerheads aren't nearly as rugged,reliable,smooth,balance,air filtration or of like oiling volume to hang in the long run. Was lucky enough to have THE best mechanics on The Planet build my saws,from day one,so it's impossible for me to slum lesser wares.

The 2100 was THE most accurate,as their sights were/are 100%,from either top or bottomside and they'll happily pull a 60",day in and day out. For squeezing the lightest of lays,in the smallest of beds,it has no equal. The Paper Hat Brigade will haveta' Google that and it'll still horn 'em up. Laffin'!

Always satisfyin' to have the ground shake as a 500yr old ++ victim hits the deck.

Money grows on trees.(grin)

Judmam,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your Man Lust continues to consume you. Congratulations?!?

On an average day,just how many times do you think about me? Not a "special" day,just an ordinary one. Just keep putting my pics in "your" album and GOOD luck on trying to convince yourself,that you "could too".

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Remy,

Low ceilings and saturated air have dominated the last 2 months of Season and the 6x MQ has connected all dots and then some.

'Course Big Game Seasons go all 12 months of the year here in Kansas,so it ain't fair for the Fence Hoppin' Window Lickers to TRY to compare...but it IS fhuqking funny!

Laffin'!