SuperKchunt,

I always getta kick outta your BEST efforts and am rather at ease in providing you new pics for "your" album(s). Congratulations?!?

I have never even seen a SMELLY...you "lucky" bitch. It'd be intellesting to somehow extrapolate it to say a 10x MQ or sumptin' germane the crux of the Thread,if only for perspective. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I hate Winchesters and prolly have too many. What was their role with Cooey?!? All this stuff is purty cornfusing. Tougher to see now,beings I painted the bitch and I'll try to find a pic so you can poke Before and After in "your" album. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Tried me one of them there single shot Japanese Murata's and them Rice Grinders shore gots ergolonomics fingered out. Tough to beat a Teutonic calculator though. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Stateside in 'Murica,Mossberg offers some fairly nice wares,if you like Carbon Fiber and Titanium based Repeaters. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Salvage just introduced a new Lever Gun that's tube fed through the butt and it seems promisin'. Throated especially for Stingers,so they recoil purty hard,but certainly shoot flat. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

3M just came out with a new color of Masking Tape and it seems handy. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Good talk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

ct',

Never tossed 'em on the scale,so cain't know. The XTREME's fore end is far more forgiving in ergonomics(everyone prefers it to the LSS) and it arrives with a typical bipod stud already anchored,where one would want it. Well thought out platform.

I remain hip on Roger's Super Stock,as they anchor well and stay put,less any noise. Their OEM foam cheek pad,don't suck either. Hint.

Just need Ruger to build RAR Rimfires in S/S,opt the 17WSM and it'd be a Utilitarian Hammer in a LSS wearing a Bob 25MOA extended 1913 rail and 'Horn rings,for a 65MOA cookie,to tilt to the 10x MQ in the proper direction.

Junk the trigger blade,re-spring and one would be there..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."