fredrica,

The last thing I'd wanna do,is slight how "exciting" that is for someone like you. Congratulations?!?

Slow day here yesterday

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it" and get to see "all" the sights.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'22,

She can only do the BEST she can,with what incredibly fhuqking little she has to work with.

Do NOT slight the "satisfactions" of her "means","abilities" and "experience"...as Christmas Tree Rats are the pinnacle.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..................

T',

Oh I've gots me a "hunch",that I've prolly have a Reupold or two.(grin)

Cain't know of anyone who's got Reticle Chowed on an MQ upon a Splendid Beastie and the 6X's in particular,have been on fire this year...though only (1) Ram went over 40". Should be a coupla 60"+ Mooseses duped in similar fashion,on the next pass.

Weather has been a touch inordinate and I totally got smoked with visibility on the last pass,but it sounds like it's offered a coupla windows since then. Don't look too balmy,as forecasts go and as per always,I'll be curious to see how it pans out.

Some Velvet peeled exceedingly early on the hoof this year,while still running very late(as in a coupla days ago). Antler coloration has already run the gamut,which is atypical,given the date. Splendor has runneth the cup over thus far and it'll only get better.

This was a 50yd on the run fog poke,ala 6X MQ and a 105 Hornie HPBT. I'll look to gun some more low light/compromised atmospheric MQ footage,if only for conversation.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Multiple pards puked Reupolds again last year and the transition away from 'em,is all but complete and largely by unfortunate mandate. Without a doubt,their elder lineage was far more robust than the current efforts.

I reckon I could grab a coupla dozen rifles and a goodly smattering of glass,to extrapolate what do what,in less than optimal lighting/atmospheric conditions.

Hell...I've seen me do it before.

Hint................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."