'hooper,

My timing was right on all of it and I managed to mow lotsa Old Growth,day in and day out...to the tune of having cut over 100,000,000 bd ft.

Never had a tree with much over 280-feet of logs in it. My Bucker is working up the top.

[Linked Image]

Never cut a victim much greater than 14-foot in diameter and them satisfactions is forever.

The Outdoors have been more than a whole fhuqking bunch good to me.

Remy,

In actuality,every day is a sale and it do not pay to linger. Had a good kid work for me this summer and he was musing Snoopy Binoculars for his Moose Hunt,so I bought him some Zeiss 10x from Chris,for his troubles. Never had ANY luck with the "vaunted" New York "Outdoor" Store crowd,though their Turd Polishing cracks me the fhuqk up.

Camera wares excepted,from the mainstay players in that game,which hug the wrong Coast and whom I've flung more than a few checks to. Hint.

Avoid the MOA/Mil versions. The MOA/MOA platforms are sound,though I only have (3) of 'em. MQ is where it's at and nothin' touches them. 6x for Utility and 10x for Giggles,if you must.

You've been led to water.

Hint.

SuperKchunt,

No need to wax eloquent on the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,in being a Window Licking Turd Polisher,who has never turned a lick. Congratulations?!?

The poignant profundity of my influence,goes without sayin'...just sayin'. Google it. Hint. Laffin'!

Prolly should give a certain sonofabitch a jingle on the horn,to get another blade coming. Thanks for the reminder. Laffin'!

Ain't it a hoot,how every time I dangle Splendid Pixels,you get a new picture for "your" album?!? Which decade was it,that you last stepped Outdoors?

As an aside,MDT took the "hint" to go Rimfire and is offering Annie 1712 Chassis Bitches,amongst others. It would seem that a 1712 FWT from CC would go nicely in same and I hear good thangs about Bob's 1913 extended 75MOA rails in conjunction with a 10x MQ,so as to yield 40 Mils+ after zero. You know what I mean.

Hey wait...NO you fhuqking do NOT. Laffin'!!!

[Linked Image]

Though in fairness,I do prefer XTREME Hardcore Gear ergo's over the LSS,though both need maglatch and mag spring attention,to be fully viable. Ask me how I KNOW,as you set on your couchbound kchunt and GUESS. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The XTREME bein' the portside logo,which adds a hurdle in penning come-ups along same. It's a breeze to scribe 1900yd 223AI/75'Max Smooch dope to 1900yds on the LSS.

[Linked Image]

As an aside,don't "forget" the 10x Fixed fhuqker on a Feinwerkbau 300S in a 27MOA RWS unitized ring/rail. now you can say you've "seen" one of them too,you "lucky" kchunt. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Don't "forget" to put them pics in "your" album too.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!