Oh my...what were the "odds" of THE Boozy Bromance continuing,with it's non stop homoerotic first hand accountings,Tonka Toys,Welfare Checks,Rat Parade and WELL founded laundry list of Insecurities. Congratulations?!?

Slow day yesterday,as a NIB $40,000,000+ Yarder arrived on the landing. Not to diminish the sweet "satisfactions" of Retards floundering in the Pecker Pole Patch with rubber band "powered" Toys. It's a coupla (1) log loads and nothing singly much over 1,000,000 pounds. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I VERY much enjoy the oblivious hilarity of Retards doing their absolute very "BEST" and the lip service that accompanies same. One thing remains a fhuqking constant and that's when it is all said and done...they will have said a fhuqk of a LOT more,than they done. 'Course,that'll only come as a "surprise" to them. Laughing!

While they are all busy "shooting" their mouths,Imagination and Pretend...I can only relate (1) 10x MQ Moose kill from the day before last. Weather was fair to middlin' for a change,range trite(40yds) and the deal were readily sealed. Standard fare.

Now this Kansas weather has been tough on gear this last month and one pard lost a boat($100,000+),another banged his up purty good. That don't take into account the usual wear and tear of motors blowing up,prop strikes and lower unit pukes. At least nobody has ground-looped a bird. Google it. Not that Retards could afford a boat to start with. Laughing!

The MQ Transition is assuredly gaining traction. I "wonder" why that is?!?

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."