Bought a 243 ADL at Academy Sports a couple weeks ago. Tried getting it to shoot in the factory stock but it was pretty inconsistent with about everything. I decided that it needed a stock and I had an B+C stock that came off another rifle, so I bought some BDL bottom metal and put it together. Torqued stock to 50inch pnds and have been trying to get it to shoot my hand loads. I have tried Varget and IMR 4350 with 70gr Speer TNT's. I have used various charges in both powders, all the way from middle of road to max in .5gr increments. I have had it shoot some great groups here and there, then when I load more of the same powder charge, it will not duplicate. I have handloaded for alot of rifles and I usually load to max COL and usually find something that works so I have been seating them to 2.710. Any ideas or suggestions would be great. Getting frustrated a little with this rifle. No apparent stringing, just patterns and occasionally a crazy unexplained flyer? Stock was bedded for a different rifle but seems to fit ok.

Thanks
HeavyBarrel

" A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
G. Washington