I have some concerns about Zastava. The price is right but the quality is suspect with apparently no support.

I handled two recently a 22mag and a Remington/import 375HH. I have to say right up front, based on price alone, I almost purchased the 22. The 'looked' like a hck of deal. And, I still might. I did some home work and it is not all good.

There are guys refinishing the rim fires and they seem generally happy. Or happy to have a cheap project. You read closely, almost everyone has had a problem or had some mechanical issue. Magazine feeding, broken firing pin (rare) or broken extractor. No big deal, you get a gun for 1/2 the going rate and occasionally minor things go wrong. Here is the big deal, Zestava does not have a sales network in the USA. There is ZERO support. No parts availability and no support of any kind. You need parts, buy another gun! And you may need parts, not like buying a browning.

Go to Zastava website and they give the impression to be doing business in the USA. No! They ship to a seller and wash their hands of the whole situation.

I admit, I could be all wrong. This is research on the internet for what that is worth. It is enough to scare me off for now.

secret squirrrel,

that looks like a Model 70 clone. Is it a copy of a winchester? Maybe you can post more on your experience. Where purchased and for how much. Did you get a warranty? Scope mounting, accuracy, reliable function, trigger? A phone number and warranty card?