Only you can decide that.

I bought a CZ full stock in 9.3X62 at the same time my son got a Ruger 375 African. His weighs more. Mine came with a 3 position safety and I've added a NECG peep sight and front sight. His Ruger has very usable iron sights. (My old eyes function better with a peep sight than open sights.) NECG products and service are excellent!

Because mine is a FS with the Bavarian stock contour the two rifles are not directly comparable and his is a 375 Ruger, not a 9.3X62 (his is also left-handed). Because his barrel is longer the rifle feels more muzzle heavy to me but it is not objectionable, a 9.3X62 African should balance about the same. His rifle has a front barrel band.

Felt recoil in both rifles seems about the same to me (he burns more powder in his 375 but the rifle is heavier). The Ruger stock is very straight and the recoil comes straight back. The FS CZ has the humpback stock that tends to bring up the muzzle under recoil. I don't mind shooting either one -- but you know when they have gone off!

The Ruger African in 9.3X62 was not available when I bought mine but if it had been it would have been a difficult choice. My wood (under the muddy CZ finish) has much more figure than the plain Ruger wood.

He has shot his over 50 times and the stock is still fine (no cracks). We did not bed his as the factory said that taking it out of the stock would void the warranty. I bedded mine when I refinished the stock and changed the recoil pad. My CZ came with a soft thick pad but the length of pull was over 14", longer than I like and I'm over 6 feet tall. The Ruger LOP is about 13.6" with a thin hard pad.

I just cycled both actions, they feel different but both have gotten smoother as we have used then. The CZ was quite gritty when it came but I've spent considerable time cycling it. The Ruger came smoother but it hasn't been used as much as my CZ.

I like both rifles and would be happy with either. Both shoot better than we can hold them. But you need to see which one feels the best to you.

"It is wise, though, to remember above all else: rifle, caliber, scope, and even bullets notwithstanding, the most important feature of successful big game hunting is to put that bullet in the correct place, the first time!" John Jobson